Triple Cheese

Hardest part of the OSC :

Solidtrax - Black Cheese 5 points
Photonic - Brieamplifier 4 points
Z.prime - Under The Australian Moon Redux 3 points
Jasinski - Why Do We Keep Doing What We Do 2 points
Quadruplea - Twitchy Robot V2 1 point.

Almost made it :
Adagiocm, Bzur, DocJon, Evo2slo, IrionDaRonin and Skyzone.

HM:
The rest of you, well done everybody.

And thanks for the votes and comments.

5 points - Why Do We Keep...Jasinski
4 points - Black Cheese.....Solidtrax
3 points - Serious Hypolactasia...Nahkaoravia
2 points - Feed for a Film..Marks-a-whybikki
1 point - Brie Amplifier...Photonic

Serious talent on display here at KVR!

Yeager wrote:Hardest part of the OSC :

Solidtrax - Black Cheese 5 points

Whow! Big thanks Yeager!
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

bftucker wrote:4 points - Black Cheese.....Solidtrax

Serious talent on display here at KVR!
Thanks! And indeed, lots of talent 'round here!
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

1. ClaRago - Play a Saw (5 points)
2. Irion Da Ronin - Na Die Reen (4 points)
3. Photonic - BrieAmplifier (3 points)
4. Jasinski - Why Do We Keep Doing What We Do? (2 points)
5. e@rs - Human No More (1 point)

So many incredible tracks to choose from. I narrowed my five down from a list of 14 - each of which after listening to I was convinced would be in my top five. Crazy! :-o

U-o wrote:BTW - would be nice to share some presets from songs. I found lot of nice sounds in tracks. :oops:
Here are the FL Studio .FLP projects for Cheese Symphony and Twitchy Robot, if anyone wants them (think you can harvest the presets with the demo version of FL studio if needed):

OSC46_CheeseSymphony.zip
OSC46_TwitchyRobot.zip

QuadrupleA wrote:
U-o wrote:BTW - would be nice to share some presets from songs. I found lot of nice sounds in tracks. :oops:
Here are the FL Studio .FLP projects for Cheese Symphony and Twitchy Robot, if anyone wants them (think you can harvest the presets with the demo version of FL studio if needed):

OSC46_CheeseSymphony.zip
OSC46_TwitchyRobot.zip
Than you very much, sir. :hug:

Laa deee daaa daaa..
Last edited by U-o on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yzcoruhT

Well, here goes my champions for this month and some comments for these who almost made it too.
In any case, all tracks were superb quality so was very difficult to decide.

• 1) Photonic - BrieAmplifier - 5 Points
    + Intense and beautiful composition. Very Chicane at beginning. Amazing sounds, melodies, chords, basslines and development. I would say that it is perfect, enjoyable. This is what a musician should do. In my playlist.
    - Nothing.

2) Z.Prime - Under the Australian Moon - 4 Points
    + Good melodic and energic music. Typical tight basslines progressions from Z. Nice changes. Percussions. The nostalgic but powerful mood and the melodic stuff. Perfect clean quality. In my playlist.
    - Nothing.

3) Cactoos - A Better Tomorrow - 3 Points
    + Film soundtrackish. Intense, beautiful, somehow epic, great percussive sounds. Perfect clean quality. In my playlist.
    - Short in length but enough to develop the whole track.

4) evo2slo - Dreamtime - 2 Points
    + A nostalgic love balad. Precious, sad mood but epic and vivid. I was about to drop some tears. Great chord progressions and sounds (that flute) and melodies. Good quality. In my playlist.
    - The mastering is a bit "blurry" in some parts.

5) Kraftraum - Rotation (Voyager) - 1 Point
    + Epic atmospheric sound effect track. Amazing clean quality with great effect ideas, filters and textures. Unique collage of sounds.
    - It needs a proper composition/development. Too much length for a FX soundtrack.

Honorable Mentions (In no special order)

Farlukar - Gazelle
+ Great dark ambient and minimalistic track. Silent Hill soundtrack mood. Nice use of sounds and textures. Hipnotic and mesmerizing. Perfect clean quality.
- Maybe a more variety of sounds range missed.

QuadrupleA - Twitchy Robot
+ Great RetroElectro Casio track. Good stutter ideas on it. The Casio sounds very well created. The huge bass and nice dub delays. Clean quality. In my playlist.
- Slighty longer would be perfect.

Doc Jon - Breaking the Code
+ Pure electronic. The bassline sequence, energic, the minute 2:01 is amazing, loved it. Perfect clean quality.
- More percussions missed, too much melodic, an atmospheric mood would have been nice.

Nahkaorava - Serious Hypolactasia
+ Trancey and relaxing song. Enjoyable and easy to listen track. Good usage of effects and melodic sounds. Clean quality.
- Maybe some drum fills would have been nice to separate parts. That kickdrum should stop sometimes. A break is important too.

QuadrupleA - Cheese Symphony
+ Great synthy classical Orchestra. Marvellous composition, nice use of realistic sounds.
- A bit dirty. Bowed, not blowed. Longer would have been nice.

Solidtrax - Black Cheese
+ Nice melodic clubish track. I love the gritty basslines, the drum sounds and the overall progression. Clean quality. In my playlist.
- I missed some atmospheric or pad sounds.

Skyzone - Voices of faith
+ Amazing epic composition song. I love how different sounds all parts. Never boring. Good quality.
- Maybe a lack of low percussion sounds.

AdagioCm - Eilistraee (The Dance of the Dark Maiden)
+ Beautiful celtic music. Nice use of celtic/Oldfieldish sounds and very well produced and mastered. The flow of the track was like a taunting dancing flame. Dreamy.
- A bit more of development and some different sounds would be nice.

In any case, all tracks were amazing, as usual.
Please, keep doing your music, guys.

And thanks for the listenings, kind comments and the votes, as usual.
Lately i'm feeling depressed, too many problems and old feeligns appearing from old wounds. So anything positive is very welcome from you guys.

Have a nice day and Merry Christmas to everyone. :)

IrionDaRonin wrote: 1) Photonic - BrieAmplifier - 5 Points
+ Intense and beautiful composition. Very Chicane at beginning. Amazing sounds, melodies, chords, basslines and development. I would say that it is perfect, enjoyable. This is what a musician should do. In my playlist.
- Nothing.
WOW, thank you for those beautifull comment. Never got a better one, I think! And thanx for the Chicane tip. Didn't know them till now.

And also to all others who gave me a lot of points so far. :D :D
Last edited by photonic on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Offtopic SC-issue again!

I had to change my signature. It opened a big SC-player in the signature. That is extrem! I removed the http at the begin, so I have only a text comment to my SC-site now.

They are getting intrusive and penetrant IMHO. :x
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

@ evo2slo & Marks -a-whybikky.
Thank you for your votes.I really like what you both produce , so I feel extremely flattered.

5pt - evo2slo - Dreamtime
Just beautiful, great job. Don't like the title for this track... but this forum is about the music :)

4pt - Irion Da Ronin - Na Die Reën
What can I say? I'm a sucker for Irion tracks. Great parts all around.

3pt - cactoos - a better tomorrow - intro
Awesome melody and presentation, as usual... a bit one-dimensional and short kept this from the #1 spot.

2pt - Photonic - BrieAmplifier
I'm not the Vangelis/classic techno fan that everyone is, so perhaps the second part doesn't speak to me as much, but the intro... just fabulous! Great pads, chords, and all else are simply breathtaking! You're a marvelous composer. I'm jealous.

1pt - Jasinski- Why Do We Keep Doing What We Do?
Classic Jasinski, maybe straying a bit from what I love the most that you do... but hey, it was the Triple Cheese!

There are too many to list the runners up; so many more could/should have made it. If anyone wants constructive feedback, just PM me and I'll be happy to give my opinion.

IrionDaRonin wrote:2) Z.Prime - Under the Australian Moon - 4 Points
+ Good melodic and energic music. Typical tight basslines progressions from Z. Nice changes. Percussions. The nostalgic but powerful mood and the melodic stuff. Perfect clean quality. In my playlist.
- Nothing.
Wow, thanks! And I thought no one liked this track... :oops:
IrionDaRonin wrote:... Lately i'm feeling depressed ... Merry Christmas to everyone.
Me too! But don't dispair... I have just the idea for a Christmas gift for you... :)

And thanks to everyone that took the time to comment on SoundCloud, I almost appreciate that more than points.

cactoos a better tomorrow - 5 Points

Solidtrax Black Cheese - 4 Points

Irion Da Ronin - Na Die Reen - 3 points

Ears Human No More - 2 Points

QaudrupleA - Twitchy Robotv2 - 1 Points

Best runner ups

Jasinski Why do we keep doing what we do?
Skyzone Our Crowded World
Marks-a-whybikky: feed for a film
bzur Unconventionally

Very hard choices, so much good stuff and hard work!
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Too many good entries to properly score this month. All the HM's I wish I could give points to.

5pt Photonic - BrieAmplifier
4pt z.prime - Under the Australian Moon
3pt Irion Da Ronin - Na Die Reën
2pt cactoos - a better tomorrow - intro
1pt Solidtrax - Black Cheese

HM
marks-a-whybikky: Search, find and loose
Yeager - Smile !
Kraftraum - Rotation 9
dimtsak - Watch the thorns
pedalsteeldrummer - We Come In Peace!
bzur - Unconventionally [KVR OSC 46 - Triple Cheese]
Doc Jon - Breaking the Code
Skyzone - Brothers and Sisters
AdagioCm - Eilistraee (The Dance of the Dark Maiden)
Kraftraum - Rotation 10 (Voyager)

Return to “Instruments”