One-Synth-Challenge 47: Bazille - Submissions and gossip

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Robert West wrote:Found how to access the presets (in Win7 anyway...)

There is no "Preset" button or anything else on the vst's interface to indicate how to choose a preset. At the top center where, by default, it says

Bazille O.4
Alpha Version
Dude, you seem to be using an old version. The current version is 0.5, and the preset button is visible on it.

adagiocm wrote:
Robert West wrote:Found how to access the presets (in Win7 anyway...)

There is no "Preset" button or anything else on the vst's interface to indicate how to choose a preset. At the top center where, by default, it says

Bazille O.4
Alpha Version
Dude, you seem to be using an old version. The current version is 0.5, and the preset button is visible on it.
OK, thanks, I'll look for the new one. I was just about to mention that this one seems to have random clicks interjected every 25 to 30 seconds as well. I hope .5 doesn't...

0.5 doesn't. The random clicks are because 0.4 expired. 0.5 will remain current until the end of this year. See the first post by Urs on the KVR Bazille thread for the 0.5 download link.

Also, we have 0.6 almost ready to roll out - with another year of free usage 8)

(I'd recommend to stick to 0.5 for the contest though... you nver know what's changed without a long deep test)

adagiocm wrote:0.5 doesn't. The random clicks are because 0.4 expired. 0.5 will remain current until the end of this year. See the first post by Urs on the KVR Bazille thread for the 0.5 download link.
Thanks. Shoulda read closer when I dl'ed the first time.

I think I preferred the preset implementation better in .4... the one in .5, the wires are on top of the text box and text making it hard to read.

DELETED
Last edited by marks-a-whybikky on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Bazille is so cooooool!

It feels a little bit like being captain of this here ship:

We are so excited and curious! :hyper: :hyper:

Greetings
RuediRena

marks-a-whybikky wrote:.... this knob-diddlers-choice is still a CPU-muncher !!! My small old iMac don't like those monsters
Keep her freezing.

Wow, the filters have great self-resonance characteristics! Take a peek at justin3am's tomtom-01 and tomtom-02 patches. No oscillators or noise generators are used! Just envelope generators driving and modulating the filters. It is incredibly devious to even think of such a routing!! :hail:

RuediRena wrote:The Bazille is so cooooool!

It feels a little bit like being captain of this here ship:

RuediRena
Or this one:

[OT once more]@ SoundCloud

Sorry to bother again, but we are witnessing how money and big business is grabbing a community we so much grew to like as some of you guys we are sure.

Please consider to join this group:

http://soundcloud.com/groups/the-societ ... soundcloud

Let's not be quiet!

Loris D Solic - All Kidz Want Synthesizers

Created using only Bazille vsti synth.
DAW - FL Studio
19 instances of Bazzille
around 20 sampled instances for a total of about 40 instances.
Audacity used in a few cases for samples. The samples were not manipulated sonically in any way.
FX used include - Fruity reverb (4) limiter (5) filter (2) and delay (4).

This track was a rush job, Ill be taking a short break from music. Hope you enjoy.

DR = 10

https://soundcloud.com/loris-solic/lori ... -kidz-want

OK. I think I'm done with this. This is first time I've entered one of these challenges and, really it's the first time I think I've made a track relying soley on one synthesizer for everything and no resorting to other samples.
So the exercise of doing that and the fact I really love this synth are the main reasons I wanted to enter, I really doubt I'll do any good lol!

http://soundcloud.com/teezdalien/teezda ... kvr-osc-47

This was made using around 19 instances of Bazille inside Cockos's Reaper 4.
I also used :

6 x EQ's,
4 x compressors (with some side-chaining to get thing's to sit together a bit more nicely)
2 x reverbs on sends, all native Reaper plug-ins,
Also some parallel compression using the vladg/sound "Molot" compressor.

DR = 13

I'm surprised my computer managed this! :)
Last edited by Teezdalien on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi guys,

Here is my track. I created all the sounds from scratch, except for the (sparingly used) cymbal crash and kick drum, which I tweaked from the presets.

http://soundcloud.com/adagiocm/adagiocm ... ect-moment

I thought that some wine was needed with so much cheese last month :)

Bazille instances: 11

DR: 14

Host: Cakewalk Sonar Producer x64

Other plugins used:
Sonitus Compressor (Used as master limiter only, no compression)
Blue Cat Frequency Analyser
TT Dynamic Range Meter
Freeverb3 STRev
Ixox Delay
NastyDLAmkII
Cakewalk PX64 Percussion Strip
Ambience

Hope you enjoy, and good luck to everyone!

Aiynzahev wrote:Hey guys

Got recommendations for a good vintage style 64-bit freeware EQ?
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trcs/

IK Multimedia T-Racks 3 Standard EQ + Metering Studio for free now.

And this warning goes for all OSCers. Mac, Windows, 32 bits, 64 bits.

Have a good day ;)

Return to “Instruments”