One-Synth-Challenge 47: Bazille - Submissions and gossip

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great amount of entries this month, dudes. Even in Holidays people want to make music.
Submissions are now closed

Voting thread is here

Good luck everyone and Happy New Year :)

Happy New Year to all!

Unfortunately I didn't make it in time for the contest. I got a more than half finished project with very amazing sounds but had to make my choice between celebrating and audio producing. Celebrating won ... :( / :party:

So what is new here?
Rena is out for now playing and practicing the ukulele. :) Weeeeell, let's see how long this lasts. For convenience's sake I will stick to our old moniker RuediRena.

I am a bit sad for having skipped the Bazille contest. Tweaking this monster from scratch was so much fun. It is a keeper. I love a lot of your tracks and will vote, maybe comment if I find the time. The winner is set for me: pedalsteeldrummer - Mind Meld Tadaaah! You can't get better than that. Imagine Miles putting away his harp (or is it a trident?) nodding his head in approval. :hihi:

Wait for my track, there is a chance to finish it this week and throw it on the Cloud.

Enough for now. Cheers!
Ruedi

RuediRena wrote:
Wait for my track, there is a chance to finish it this week and throw it on the Cloud.

Enough for now. Cheers!
Ruedi
I'll do this same (maybe sunday). Small "after compo compo" ? ;]

RuediRena wrote:Rena is out for now playing and practicing the ukulele. :) Weeeeell, let's see how long this lasts. For convenience's sake I will stick to our old moniker RuediRena.
The One-Ukulele-Challenge is having an 'Island Music' theme this month... oh, and every month... :hihi:
Haha just kidding, love the uke! :)

Look forward to hearing your track Ruedi. I thought Bazille would be right up your alley!

Also looking forward to yours cactoos, sorry you didn't make it in time. :(

Return to “Instruments”