Aalto Solo goes Aalto CM, coming April 24

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

emotica wrote:Alright, indeed, it's monophonic.
If it's the only limitation it is the best deal of the year
And I will probably upgrade, yes!

Katzenjammer wrote:Are the Cinematic Impact samples included in this issue as well?
No, I think the content for Zampler is new for each DVD. So the January issue carries the Tribal Force instrument, which is 71 groove patches for Zampler.

But you can buy back issues of Beat, the one that came with Cinematic Impact.

paulbreeze wrote:To somebody, who already got this magazine...
Note also that the FXB file of Tribal Force is not included on the DVD because of technial f**k up :D

But Beat has made the file available to download from their site instead

Aalto is on sale right now. I'm tempted, but it is the kind of synthi may only use in a monophonic way. So, out of curiosity, for non-german-speaking people, how can you order Beat mag online ?
And is it only a paper edition, or can you buy a PDF version (without using the AppleStore) ?

sinkmusic wrote:Aalto is on sale right now. I'm tempted, but it is the kind of synthi may only use in a monophonic way. So, out of curiosity, for non-german-speaking people, how can you order Beat mag online ?
And is it only a paper edition, or can you buy a PDF version (without using the AppleStore) ?
Mag with DVD can be ordered here

One can also buy PDF version, but then you don't get the DVD content.

Thank you
(i was hoping this site could be switch to english language)

Does it work flawlessly for yous guys? Here it crashes Reaper every once in a while when switching presets.

sinkmusic wrote:Thank you
(i was hoping this site could be switch to english language)
I haven't managed to find a way to do that. I don't speak or read german either, but these kind of sites are so universal now in the way how one orders, ie put item in bag, check out, provide shipping information, provide paypal information. So in the end I had no problem putting in the order for the mag. I think if even such a site was in Russian I know the drill so well that I would manage to order the goods :D

It's the 6th sense of vst gassing ? it knows no language boundaries :hihi:

sinkmusic wrote:It's the 6th sense of vst gassing ? it knows no language boundaries :hihi:
:lol: Yeah

beingmf wrote:Here it crashes Reaper every once in a while when switching presets.
I just got my Beat copy and I confirm It crashes FL every once in a while when switching presets.
Can we hope for a fix for this even if it's a Beat version? :oops:

Cool that you got it :tu:

I don't expect to get my issue until after x-mas, usually takes 3-4 weeks to reach me...

Numanoid wrote:Cool that you got it :tu:

I don't expect to get my issue until after x-mas, usually takes 3-4 weeks to reach me...
Where are you from?

I ordered last week from France and it shipped pretty fast, as you can see!

Numanoid wrote:
Doug1978 wrote:But to be honest, just save up for the full product if at all possible.
Hopefully there will be an upgrade deal to the full version included.

To compare: Owning the Beat version of Nuklear means you can upgrade to full version of Nuklear for half the price!
The full version is already on sale for just $66 ~= 50 euos. That is already a no-brainer IMHO.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Totolitoto wrote:
beingmf wrote:Here it crashes Reaper every once in a while when switching presets.
I just got my Beat copy and I confirm It crashes FL every once in a while when switching presets.
Can we hope for a fix for this even if it's a Beat version? :oops:
Same her with Cubase Artist 7. It crashes when you switch presets. The demo Aalto does not have this problem.

Return to “Instruments”