Aalto Solo goes Aalto CM, coming April 24

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

reusenoise wrote:https://www.facebook.com/beat.magazin

Klick on Like button,then click on the small Download icon on the right of likes counter
This version of Aalto Solo is in fact a later version than what has been shipped with their magazine. I just got Beat Magazine no 2, 2013 in the mail, and the version of Aalto Solo on the DVD there is still from last November. And that being a magazine that I in fact paid for....

Nevertheless, cool of Beat to share this great freebie, it's a wonderful sounding plug that users owe themselves to check out, especially now that it is so easy to get hold of :tu:

wrong...

dave

clicked "Like" but where is the download?

Caine123 wrote:clicked "Like" but where is the download?
https://www.facebook.com/beat.magazin/a ... 5451618598

thanks, nice freebie, but it sounds too thin and cheap in my opinion :(

JJBiener wrote:I don't understand those who freak out over "like"-ing Facebook pages. I have liked enough music companies so that a large percentage of my news feed is about music. This is fine with me because I am a music/tech geek. I love hearing about the latest news from the companies I like. In return for letting them send me news I want anyway, I get free stuff. How great is that? Why would you not want to do this? I don't get it.
Facebook is evil, it is a big profiling/spying operation IMO. I registered a bogus account today because I really wanted the Aalto and guess what's the first thing that pops up once you've registered your account with them? A screen asking you to give them the password for the email account (assumed to be your personal email) you've registered with... Tell me how great is this?

eidenk wrote:
JJBiener wrote:I don't understand those who freak out over "like"-ing Facebook pages. I have liked enough music companies so that a large percentage of my news feed is about music. This is fine with me because I am a music/tech geek. I love hearing about the latest news from the companies I like. In return for letting them send me news I want anyway, I get free stuff. How great is that? Why would you not want to do this? I don't get it.
Facebook is evil, it is a big profiling/spying operation IMO. I registered a bogus account today because I really wanted the Aalto and guess what's the first thing that pops up once you've registered your account with them? A screen asking you to give them the password for the email account (assumed to be your personal email) you've registered with... Tell me how great is this?
Open different email accounts 8)

I'v got one for FB stuff,one for Itunes stuff,one for various forums/sites registration forms,one when I buy onlyne (so all receipt stay in one place) and one for private useage :lol:
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Then don't enter it. It's not a requirement, just a "feature" of FB. If you enter an email/password combo, FB checks you mailbox and searches for the found email addresses. Also don't enter you birth year/month. As a more general rule, enter as little information as possible. There are also nice disposable email providers, like ie. https://www.guerrillamail.com/ .

Caine123 wrote:thanks, nice freebie, but it sounds too thin and cheap in my opinion :(
You need to spend more time than 20 minutes with an instrument, before you form an opinion about it ;)

Aalto Solo has got lots of tweaking possibilities, persist with it and you will be rewarded 8)

eidenk wrote:Facebook is evil, it is a big profiling/spying operation IMO. I registered a bogus account today because I really wanted the Aalto and guess what's the first thing that pops up once you've registered your account with them? A screen asking you to give them the password for the email account (assumed to be your personal email) you've registered with... Tell me how great is this?
It's a freebie, if you don't like to use Facebook to get it, then pass on it. There is a possibility to get Aalto Solo by buying the Beat Magazine also, where it is on the DVD.

Caine123 wrote:thanks, nice freebie, but it sounds too thin and cheap in my opinion :(
Thin, cheap? You joking right? :lol:

Neon Breath wrote:
no :P

well i checked many presets and wasnt impressed.

but Einklang is many steps down from it, it's overpried, thin, unflexible and not well sounding at all.

Caine123 wrote:
Neon Breath wrote:

Have you've been cleaning your ears lately? If not, maybe it's time to get rid of some of that earwax :D

hello prompt as throws to download me constantly on this page
http://www.facebook.com/beat.magazin/ap ... 5451618598

Caine123 wrote:
Neon Breath wrote:

but Einklang is many steps down from it, it's overpried, thin, unflexible and not well sounding at all.
Yeah, I agree on this one. It looks good but it sounds like a plugin from early 2000...

Return to “Instruments”