Aalto Solo goes Aalto CM, coming April 24

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

oh deary me :roll:

You can take a patch like "Analysis Stasis" and let it run free for a couple of minutes, tape that, and you can save yourself the money for a new Autechre album. The quality of the sounds here is that good :love:

Of course, if you want readymade sounds for house, trance, or disco, you want to look for different plugins to fill that need.

All lovers of Aalto out there can look out for CM version of Aalto that will come with their June issue, to be published April 24 ;)

there was a thread a while back (week or so)pointing to a site were you could download this synth free. It was from some beat magazine related site.

yessongs wrote:there was a thread a while back (week or so)pointing to a site were you could download this synth free. It was from some beat magazine related site.
Yes, Aalto Solo Beat mag version can be downloaded from here.

But I'm not sure Aalto CM will be exactly like Aalto Beat, for example Dune CM and Dune Beat got some differences.

Hopefully Aalto CM will carry more patches :pray:

The version I got from the Beat site had the Computer Music logo on top so I don't think they'll be that many differences.

libertine1989 wrote:The version I got from the Beat site had the Computer Music logo on top so I don't think they'll be that many differences.
He he, you got the plug 1 month before the magazine is out :D

Lee from CM says there are no connections between CM and Beat, but this makes me wonder...

Latest CM is now out with Aalto CM :)

Numanoid wrote:Latest CM is now out with Aalto CM :)

OMG my Zinio voucher is still working, ive been using it for a couple of months now
:hihi:
Anyways, CM is kinda late with this freebie.

I have Aalto Beat edition, which is like, and i am indeed wondering if there are any difference between both :?:

I doubt it. It's probably the same, Aalto Solo.

chk071 wrote:I doubt it. It's probably the same, Aalto Solo.
+1

When I installed it, and rescanned the plugin folder in FL Studio, it didn't even register as a new plugin, it just installed over the previous Aalto Beat.

Only difference now is that I got Computer Music instead of Beat logo in the plugin.

Good thing with this issue is that 4GB of samples is included :tu: But wish they could be packed with winrar instead of winzip, would save about 1GB of bandwidth download :-o

Aalto CM is exactly the same as the Beat Magazine Aalto Solo, except for the logo.
Randy Jones
Madrona Labs

This synth is totally inspirational and magical. I'm so glad CM featured it because I was clueless about it. I bought after 3 or 4 minutes.

Thanks for Aalto, and thanks for having such a strong and unique vision for your product. It's really really good.

I'm unsuccessfully trying to find a PDF manual for Aalto CM. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Return to “Instruments”