... a small Present for all kvr-users...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

congratulations. kids are seriously amazing beings. I love to make music to the point where I have been known to be selfish with my time. not any more: when one of my kids says "jump" I say "how high?"

they are perfect, they love unconditionally and have dragged me to depths of emotion I didn't know were possible. enjoy it.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

Congratulations for the newcomer to the family, man.
Thank you very much for the freebie and pass nice times in family this Christmas and the next years too.

Have a good day :)

Glückwunsch auch von mir, habs erst jetzt gesehen, bin ja nur noch selten im www.
Hoffentlich hast du jetzt noch genug Zeit für deine vsts.... ;)

Wünsche dir schöne Weihnachten !

Gruß
osci

Thank you and congratulations :)
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Congratulations. :hyper:
yzcoruhT

prefer the arturia moog v freebie and the memorymoon are streets in front, also minimogue is a better classic, sorry to tell the truth bet nice try anyway but ,
a viable alternative would be the elektrostudio moog clones but in no way am I dissing you, for free it says it all about the person that gave in the first place, my recomendation would be a stereo delay at least and something that would set it apart from all the other clone type freeware doing the rounds, like the tal synths for instance with thier own classy design interfaces like uno lx

Congratulation and a warm Welcome to your Daughter :)
Many thanks for all your fine stuff, in my opinion
the XT-Version of your easymuug is even better as
the most Freeware- or Lo-cost-Clones around :!:
All the best for you and your family :)
Music is in my ears :)

Congratulations and wow...my son arrived on the 5th Dec same as your daughter (dependant on time zones of course) our first.

The best gift ever :)

All the best, insomnia is working out just great. Glad I practised all those late night outs in my 20's....

thanks a lot and happy b-day to your daughter,
and congrats to the proud parents

Thank you, and congrats! :D

NEK-X wrote:Hi Folks :)

From joy at the birth of my daughter
if I liked to make to all users a small present.

On the 05.12 (5th December sorry ;) ) came into the world our small daughter Marie-Luise.

I wish all one nice yule tide, Best Luck in 2013.
And a lot of pleasure, not only with my tools :)

Best regards NEK-X aka easytoolz.de

http://www.easytoolz.de/nikolausi/easy-gift.zip
I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter myself. There is nothing in the world like being a dad, and you do not yet know love (even if you think you do) until you become a father. :)

Congratulations to you and your family and happy merry Christmas! You've received the best gift that can be given. :)

grymmjack wrote:There is nothing in the world like being a dad, and you do not yet know love (even if you think you do) until you become a father. :)
+1

Congratulations on this great event! Best wishes and thanks for the present!

Many thanks for the gift and grats with the baby :)

i have tested the Eazy Muug now, very awesome !
i think i will purchase the XT-Version in next few days
many thanks again for this nice one :)

Return to “Instruments”