Lounge Lizard 4!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

paulbreeze wrote:
braj wrote:Woohoo! the full version is on sale for $29!
Not exactly... ;) The upgrade for owners of previous EP versions is $29 until jan. 15 ; after this date it will be $39 .

You mean, you had an EP license, sold it but still got an upgrade offer for $29 ? ;) You're lucky... ;)

Now just one question remains. Is this a free or paid upgrade for people with Modeling Collection license? I was able to download v5 of the collection but I still need a new serial for LL v4.
I'm not sure if I'm lucky or not. I own a bunch of AAS stuff though. I wonder what shows up in your cart on that page if you don't own AAS gear. I didn't login or anything to see that price, I think it is public. Can someone confirm?
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

paulbreeze wrote:
Not exactly... ;) The upgrade for owners of previous EP versions is $29 until jan. 15 ; after this date it will be $39 .

You mean, you had an EP license, sold it but still got an upgrade offer for $29 ? ;) You're lucky... ;)

Now just one question remains. Is this a free or paid upgrade for people with Modeling Collection license? I was able to download v5 of the collection but I still need a new serial for LL v4.
Weird, I'm seeing $29 for the full version and for the upgrade price

aMUSEd wrote:
paulbreeze wrote:

Weird, I'm seeing $29 for the full version and for the upgrade price
I think the full version is on sale, and the upgrade price is the 'normal' upgrade price when not on sale. This is a 'no brainer' for sure! It is all registered and legit, I'm very stoked. It sounds beautiful.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Did you click on a link in a mail you got from AAS ? In this form (xxxxxxxx is a coupon code) :
http://www.applied-acoustics.com/lounge ... /xxxxxxxx/

When you go directly to AAS web site with a clean browser (no cached coupon code) it shows $39 as an upgrade price.

Yasha wrote:They seem to have dropped microtuning support, which makes me sad. (LL3 used .scl tuning files along with a reference note.)
Oh that's crazy - hope you can use the new version and keep the old version too.

aMUSEd wrote:
Yasha wrote:They seem to have dropped microtuning support, which makes me sad. (LL3 used .scl tuning files along with a reference note.)
Oh that's crazy - hope you can use the new version and keep the old version too.
You definitely can, its in their FAQ's.

paulbreeze wrote:Did you click on a link in a mail you got from AAS ? In this form (xxxxxxxx is a coupon code) :
http://www.applied-acoustics.com/lounge ... /xxxxxxxx/

When you go directly to AAS web site with a clean browser (no cached coupon code) it shows $39 as an upgrade price.
Yeah - anyway just went for the full version - gives me a spare license ;)

paulbreeze wrote:

I think its for people who recently acquired LLV3 I upgraded from the session to the full version over Thanksgiving weekend and assumed everyone got a free upgrade. Oddly enough and kind of funny I thought the session version for a while was the full version lol.

Spitfire31 wrote: But no MIDI learn, at least not yet… I keep nagging! :box:

/Joachim
At least host automation seems to be working fine - I have made a Kore template for it for anyone who uses this controller (just the Play/Play FX pages and Edit - not the individual FX as I think there are too many controls to bother with - it would make the controller too unwieldy to have a separate page for every effect):

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5646041/Kore%2 ... mplate.ksd

It seems that the increased trafic has been too much for the
poor littel AAS: their server has been down for some time (around
10.45-11 CET and who knows how long). H.

Harry_HH wrote:It seems that the increased trafic has been too much for the
yup, its utterly borked.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

electro wrote:Any improvements from V3 sound engine?
No
The news is better effects and new patches based on the new effects.
They say nothing about the engine, so this must remain unchanged.

It looks nice though.
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

whyterabbyt wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:It seems that the increased trafic has been too much for the
yup, its utterly borked.
My auth went through on the second attempt

I keep hoping they'd add this to later versions of Tassman & their other instruments, but that now seems completely unlikely.
Have you written to them about this? Maybe they simply hadn't realized that people will miss this function.
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

vic_france wrote:

I keep hoping they'd add this to later versions of Tassman & their other instruments, but that now seems completely unlikely.
Have you written to them about this? Maybe they simply hadn't realized that people will miss this function.
Considering how many of us were clamouring for it (and other midi performance basics) for Chromaphone you'd think they should know better by now

Return to “Instruments”