Looking for loop player with specific feature

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK so Cumulus does not even have multiple outputs at all.

I am puzzled that noone thought about this feature. Seems that I am the only one who wants it :?

I am desperately looking for this feature too, Slicex is the closest, but FL Studio wouldn't sync to my hosts tempo and it's a long winded approach anyways. Is there not any kind of Beatslicer that can do this simple job? Play sequential slices relative to the projects tempo?

elvisish wrote:I am desperately looking for this feature too, Slicex is the closest, but FL Studio wouldn't sync to my hosts tempo and it's a long winded approach anyways. Is there not any kind of Beatslicer that can do this simple job? Play sequential slices relative to the projects tempo?
slicex is vsti, u dont need fl for it.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

You might want to check out my Loupe sample slicer for Reaktor:

http://www.reaktortips.com/2011/02/intr ... -pack.html

Slices are freeform and can be as long or short as you want, with one assigned per key plus individual note/slice params like pitch, reverse, filter settings, envelope etc. Slices loop as long as a key is held down, and there's a looping smoothness control.

New version with auto slicing (even distribution across sample) and other improvements will be out soon. (probably within the next week)

Loupe looks cool, but can it work on Sonar?
slicex is vsti, u dont need fl for it.
Yes, but the play all slices script doesn't work unless it is hosted from FL.

I just did it with Kontakt, the mapping editor and the slices tab under Wave Editor.

Return to “Instruments”