Korg Legacy + 64 bit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mcnoone wrote:I'm so excited!
EvilDragon wrote:And I just can't hide it!
I'm about to lose control!

D-Fusion wrote:

And I think I like it!

Just picked up Korg Legacy M1.

install was easy with no problems. Win7 64bit and Sonar x1 Producer 64bit works right after install and reg.

Sound is brilliant love this.

Thanks to this thread I was on the fence if it would be worth it to purchase. Works just great.

Nice that there is the VST plugin and a standalone version too.

MachineClaw wrote:Just picked up Korg Legacy M1.

install was easy with no problems. Win7 64bit and Sonar x1 Producer 64bit works right after install and reg.

Thanks to this thread I was on the fence if it would be worth it to purchase. Works just great.

Don't forget the rest of the series. Its a great bundle.

MachineClaw wrote:Just picked up Korg Legacy M1.

Is the 64 bit version of the M1 out now or do you mean you were using the 32 bit version on a 64 bit system?

64 bit version is not out yet (at least not posted on korguser.net site). But it's true that 32 bit version works fine on Win 7 64 bit system, at least it's true on mine. Same for the others in the Korg collection.

They sure have done a hell of a job with ipad apps! Got with Audiobus quickly and everything. The GUI on the ipad apps is so much better to look at than PC version. I just bought a used controller specifically to use with iMS20 and it was so worth it to get it.

Glad they are keeping up with these classics.

Too bad they stopped selling the controller. A Polysix mini would be cool too.

Another plus one for updating the GUI on Legacy Collection! Just give some easy to read controls.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

BDeep wrote:
D-Fusion wrote:

And I think I like it!
Like it ( Delay )
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Looking forward to this only Korg, Soundtoys and Kushaudio clariphonic and Im done - not sure if Bootsie will ever get his to 64 or synth1 fo that matter.

Personally find the whole Korg range works absolutely fine bridged in Cubase 7.01 x64 on Win7x64 wonder why they suddenly picked the collection up again? More offerrings in the work maybe, VST3 support or even some new goodies...Kronos plugin anyone :shock: :lol: :shock:

would be great if wavestation got some code from m1 on how they handle presets

I really miss this synth and need to get both of those again probably going to get that 61 key microkey controller since I need another controller and I need the whole legacy suite.

K know it would be cool as heck if they created an 01w modeled synth or a radius or an M3, lots of other choices to choose from. Doubt they do Krome this early in its hardware life cycle. :?

Return to “Instruments”