Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
donato
KVRian
 
561 posts since 8 Nov, 2003

Postby donato; Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:35 pm

uv77mc wrote:Here's a reply to a facebook question by BFA :

" Hi David! Vintage Legends will be available by end of today. For more accurate release dates when ordering through a reseller, please contact Big Fish Audio directly. Thanks!"


Oh sure. So every time you order a product, you should contact the complete chain of command to know when you will receive your product. That's just terrible. :roll:
uv77mc
KVRer
 
26 posts since 29 Dec, 2012

Postby uv77mc; Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:53 pm

donato wrote:
uv77mc wrote:Here's a reply to a facebook question by BFA :

" Hi David! Vintage Legends will be available by end of today. For more accurate release dates when ordering through a reseller, please contact Big Fish Audio directly. Thanks!"


Oh sure. So every time you order a product, you should contact the complete chain of command to know when you will receive your product. That's just terrible. :roll:



LOL, yes, terrible... And still nothing again at this time...
User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
 
9650 posts since 21 Nov, 2000, from Southern California

Postby Uncle E; Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:26 pm

MrDuke wrote:And also, where does one download the files - from JRRShop or UVI's servers? Isn't it something like 20gb?

I'm told the files will be on Big Fish Audio's servers later today.
Redeem the 11% "FORUM" or 16% "GROUP" coupons at:
Image
User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
 
9650 posts since 21 Nov, 2000, from Southern California

Postby Uncle E; Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:27 pm

analoguesamples909 wrote:has anybody got a license or download for this yet? I purchased on Friday evening and have only got my receipt...thinking about it I suppose its christmas weekend...but still - it has launched...

I was told today that our customers will be receiving your licenses either today or tomorrow. If you've been waiting, send me a PM and I'll get you a free Waves plug-in to make up for the delay.
Redeem the 11% "FORUM" or 16% "GROUP" coupons at:
Image
User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
 
9650 posts since 21 Nov, 2000, from Southern California

Postby Uncle E; Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:30 pm

analoguesamples909 wrote:ok its coming up to 3 weeks since I purchased this thru JRR and Ive not recieved anything yet.

I'm sorry for that. I was told today that all our back-ordered Vintage Legends licenses will be delivered by tomorrow.
Redeem the 11% "FORUM" or 16% "GROUP" coupons at:
Image
User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
 
9650 posts since 21 Nov, 2000, from Southern California

Postby Uncle E; Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:33 pm

bobbybland wrote:WOW,I've never heard of anything like that from any company. I know if you buy directly from UVI you'll get it the same day, or at least that's been my experience.

Yeah, it's been pretty frustrating. Big Fish told me to "back off" today when I made issue about the delay. I guess they're frustrated, too. ;)

Anyway, as I posted previously, I'll give a free Waves plug-in to anyone who's been waiting, just PM me about it.
Redeem the 11% "FORUM" or 16% "GROUP" coupons at:
Image
uv77mc
KVRer
 
26 posts since 29 Dec, 2012

Postby uv77mc; Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:33 pm

We're waiting... again... as always... So, I'm going to mail ... UVI ! ... as always...

Uncle E wrote:
analoguesamples909 wrote:has anybody got a license or download for this yet? I purchased on Friday evening and have only got my receipt...thinking about it I suppose its christmas weekend...but still - it has launched...

I was told today that our customers will be receiving your licenses either today or tomorrow. If you've been waiting, send me a PM and I'll get you a free Waves plug-in to make up for the delay.
User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
 
9650 posts since 21 Nov, 2000, from Southern California

Postby Uncle E; Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:35 pm

re_mute wrote:If they're this shit in replying to you, what happens if you need tech support etc? Go with Zebra.

Zebra is certainly a great option. However, I don't think this issue should be taken as a reflection on UVI, they're a great company. I thought it was cool that Alain himself was the one that replied to his first enquiries.
Redeem the 11% "FORUM" or 16% "GROUP" coupons at:
Image
User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
 
9650 posts since 21 Nov, 2000, from Southern California

Postby Uncle E; Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:40 pm

otristan wrote:JRRshop does not buy directly from us but from our US reseller.
Seems that JRR listed the product as shipping before it was actually shipping and before they could provide it through our reseller.

Hope this clarify things

Olivier,

I'm very proud to say that we've been a UVI dealer for a long time. I met Alain at MOTU's booth at the NAMM show many, many years ago and have always had high regard for him and your entire company. The fact is that we never had these issues all that time.

I'd like us to be able to get that good working situation back again, can you help with that?
Redeem the 11% "FORUM" or 16% "GROUP" coupons at:
Image
User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
 
9650 posts since 21 Nov, 2000, from Southern California

Postby Uncle E; Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:43 pm

uv77mc wrote:The problem is that all three (JRR, BFA, UVI) lies and don't care about the customer... It's my personal experience since the start of this issue...

PM me and I'll get you a free Waves plug-in. :)
Redeem the 11% "FORUM" or 16% "GROUP" coupons at:
Image
User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
 
9650 posts since 21 Nov, 2000, from Southern California

Postby Uncle E; Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Numanoid wrote:Therefore if UVI/JRR/BFA could do as Cakewalk and for instance give away a free UVI soundset to those affected, I think it would show that they care about their customers

In addition to the free Waves plug-in I'm offering, we have O'Grady's Old Dirty Wurli by Tim O'Grady that we offer free:

http://www.jrrshop.com/ogradys-old-dirty-wurli
Redeem the 11% "FORUM" or 16% "GROUP" coupons at:
Image
User avatar
SWAN808
KVRAF
 
1649 posts since 28 Dec, 2007

Postby SWAN808; Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:10 pm

well looks like it will be tomorrow for me...its 11pm now...

'back off' eh...oh dear...this whole thing has been irritating sound like for all parties - but to be honest - Ive always had good service from Eric and he delivers some great deals to us. Plus he doesnt spam to forum like some resellers, and contributes as a KVR member.

UVI are a professional operation. Im sad they cant price their packs a bit more competitively as I'd own more. It sounds like Big Fish simply didnt have the product ready at the official UVI launch-maybe they werent given it in advance or something else. And they have taken well...some weeks to get it sorted.

Ill not be dealing with Big Fish directly anyway. I went with JRR for a good price - and I got that. I'll be careful next time to be sure the product is actually available before I order - and I hope JRR will also check this...
Analogue Hits for u-he Diva -> http://swanaudio.co.uk/
uv77mc
KVRer
 
26 posts since 29 Dec, 2012

Postby uv77mc; Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Uncle E wrote:
uv77mc wrote:The problem is that all three (JRR, BFA, UVI) lies and don't care about the customer... It's my personal experience since the start of this issue...

PM me and I'll get you a free Waves plug-in. :)


I don't want your free Waves plug ! I just want my license ! Tuesday now and still nothing !
AlainJ UVI
KVRist
 
37 posts since 19 Jun, 2008, from Paris

Postby AlainJ UVI; Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:32 am

Hello All !

I am really sorry for all these troubles. Be sure that we will do our best to resolve ALL the pending JRR orders TODAY, and we will also add some gifts to all of the ones who get involved in this weird situation.
Alain Etchart
UVI Team Captain
www.uvi.net
User avatar
SWAN808
KVRAF
 
1649 posts since 28 Dec, 2007

Postby SWAN808; Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:09 am

AlainJ UVI wrote:Hello All !

I am really sorry for all these troubles. Be sure that we will do our best to resolve ALL the pending JRR orders TODAY, and we will also add some gifts to all of the ones who get involved in this weird situation.


ok fingered crossed it does get sorted today. thought it was going to be yesterday. thanks for chiming in here.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments