Boscomac Reaktor Ensembles, Instruments & Fx

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i promise to donate to boscomac right after the next paycheck! :wink:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

These ensembles are great, wish I wasn't so broke, then I'd donate....

New versions of Wurlitsar and Claviness available now.

Numanoid wrote:New versions of Wurlitsar and Claviness available now.
And they are exceptional!

Wow, everything is impressive about these - great GUIs, very nice sounds, and the diversity of the ensembles is mind blowing. I mean there are some quite amazing physical modeling instruments, all kinds of very interesting effects, nice reverbs - stellar seems very valhallashimmer like.

Thanks for the heads up!

Wow. These are some of the most well implemented Reaktor Ensembles I have seen. Simple and very useful.
It is a wonder they are free, I would easily pay good money for each of the modules. In addition, the musical sensibility and creativity in the audio demos is impeccable.
I would like to know more about this developer, how he/she does it, and why.

yesman wrote:It is a wonder they are free, I would easily pay good money for each of the modules.
There's a button slightly bigger than the actual download link for each file, slightly to the right of the download link. It actually stands out more than the download link imo, since it's a button. Anyway, on this magical button it says "Pay freely the designer". And do you know what happens when you click on this button ? I won't spoil the surprise ! Try it.

In other words they're not 'free' per se, they're donation-ware. So go ahead and pay some good money for each of the modules - nobody's stopping you :)

yeah, for some people the "donate" button simply means it cost nothing. not that i convict somebody: in fact, i saw it many years exactly that way but not anymore. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

They aren't bad but I don't comprehend the showering of praise these are getting. Mostly sample based or boring primary level stuff. Its a decent but vanilla collection of basic-intermediary skill level patches. I don't see why these would warrant a donation.
miedex

this is a freaking goldmine

miedex wrote:They aren't bad but I don't comprehend the showering of praise these are getting. Mostly sample based or boring primary level stuff.
Where are you seeing samples? - I have looked at the structure of a few and can't see any sample maps - the ones I've looked at seem to be using physical modelling to me (some like the Clav also FM based). I noticed the cornet is using an impulse response as an exciter but that is quite common for PM (Harm Visser does the same).

miedex wrote:I don't see why these would warrant a donation.
jancivil wrote:this is a freaking goldmine
One man's trash is another man's gold... ;)

Whatever the case, you have to give the author credit for the GUIs.

Will check these out when I get the chance! And throw the dev some bucks.

following comments @ KvR i would say: one mans trash is a goldmine for the rest of us. :D

With Air Piano, be sure that Brian Eno's hair will never grow again.
:D

Return to “Instruments”