enChord v1 - a new concept for electronic music performance and composition

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1+ VST
Would it help if it was integrated with Melodyne using ARA?

fboi wrote:Mind=blown
kmonkey wrote:Hm...this is actually impressive software.?
shanecgriffo wrote:This looks interesting indeed..
Many thanks for your positive comments guys.
Best musical wishes for 2013.

Best,
Avantgarde Sound

Looks great well done!

Will this work on Jazz Mutant Lemur?

Does it do inversion and how does it address voice leading between chords?

Thanks

pinki wrote:Looks great well done!

Will this work on Jazz Mutant Lemur?

Does it do inversion and how does it address voice leading between chords?

Thanks
Hey Pinki,
Thanks much for your positive comments!
Yes, it does work with the JazzMutant legacy hw. Slight changes were made due to the screen resolution differences, but the functionality is exactly the same (no issues have been reported by current users)
If you decide to buy it (http://www.ebay.com/sch/avantgardeaudio ... rom=&_ipg=), on checkout, you can specify you need the Legacy JazzMutant version of enChord.

I will respond to your other questions in a few.
Last edited by Avantgarde Sound on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Before I forget, to further specify (for other potential and current users),
enChord v1 works with Lemur on:
iPad 1, 2, 3, Mini, and JazzMutant legacy hw.

Future platform versions coming soon (with your support): Windows 8, iPad Standalone, Android...

I will be happy to respond to any questions you guys may have.
Avantgarde Sound

--
Last edited by Avantgarde Sound on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

I would be interested in this as both a VST and an Android app. And would be willing to help test either version.

Guys, a vst version wouldn't be as playable as the ipad version

fboi wrote:Guys, a vst version wouldn't be as playable as the ipad version
But maybe playable enough for those of us who're not infatuated by touch screens? With a split keyboard, or even a second one?

You could get a useable second controller keyboard for less than half the price of an iPad or similar.

/Joachim
Last edited by Spitfire31 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Judging from the video this seems like the most intuitive chord generating software in development. You got a customer just release it yesterday please, iPad or VST both fine with me just get the thing out. :-)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

I would like to know about how it connects chord to chord though.......

(that video makes me feel ill!- surely you can do a screencast as opposed to hand-holding an out of focus camera??)

Wish this was available as a VST. Don't own an iPad and so far, there isn't enough reason for me to get one.
My music is a fusion of jazz and funk. It's called "Junk"

does this have an algorithm to automatically play the closest voicing / inversion to the previous chord? Id really like something to help with that...
Presets for u-he Diva -> http://swanaudio.co.uk/

tropicalontour wrote:Wish this was available as a VST. Don't own an iPad and so far, there isn't enough reason for me to get one.
^ This!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

analoguesamples909 wrote:does this have an algorithm to automatically play the closest voicing / inversion to the previous chord? Id really like something to help with that...
Exactly. I wonder too.

pinki wrote: (that video makes me feel ill!- surely you can do a screencast as opposed to hand-holding an out of focus camera??)
Srsly. Use a tripod at the very least.

Looks like another interesting use for an iPad, though. I'll be keeping my eyes on this one.

Return to “Instruments”