Eisenberg Einklang

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Einklang

Numanoid wrote:Has there been a BIG price drop on Einklang?

It used to be €199, but I see it priced at €39 in the shop now, can that be correct?: http://www.eisenberg-audio.de/shop
€39 is a good price for it. Does it have any method of controlling the morph control with a modulation source? I think it would be really great if the morph control could be modulated. I have downloaded the demo (again) and I cannot see anyway to automate the morphing(unless I have missed something).I like the sounds that can be coaxed from this instrument; they have a Boards of Canada vibe to them.
Synth Magic synths for Konatkt - ARP Quadra, Polymoog and many more. www.synthmagic.co.uk

synthmagic wrote:I think it would be really great if the morph control could be modulated. I have downloaded the demo (again) and I cannot see anyway to automate the morphing(unless I have missed something)
If you right click the triangle, I think you can assign your mouse to control the morph just like you would a joystick on a midi keyboard, maybe that can be of help?

I'd agree that even on a "we do the math, you do the music" philosophy , this instrument might benefit of a few more features
But the new pricelist is more than reasonable...

And I dig the demo limitations:

"After installation EINKLANG will run in trial mode by default. In trial mode the sound engine is muted after 20 minutes on each run"

That's like Native Instruments limitations :tu:

Einklang is growing and becoming more and more valuable to me and my productions. I really like the new update and sound packs. I find it deceivingly versatile, despite the simplistic GUI and sparseness of buttons, knobs, sliders, etc. I really think Eisenberg is on to something. Hey, at least they did not put out another subtractive, right? They are daring to be different, listening to user feedback, and updating.

MillerSam wrote:What do you think about the Einklang Synth from Eisenberg ? (German Developer) ?

Do you have it or test it already ?

JRRshop sell it for 84,50 dollar the extended version

Thanks in advance for your opinions
You can also buy the base version of Einklang for just €39 at their website: http://www.eisenberg-audio.de/shop

However if you want the full monty, all the soundsets that costs €99 there, so then the JRRshop offer is better.

Einklang is a weird beast, I think it is best to use for drone/ambient/chill-out, that kind of sound.

The morph diamond is really cool, but I miss a bigger effect section, delay/glitch/mangler would have added another dimension to it, that it is now lacking I feel.

Reminds me of Plex by Wolfgang Palm, which is free, no Mac version

http://plex.hermannseib.com/
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I regard it as an oscillator rather than a synth and felt a bit disappointed when I tried it for the first time.
But you can pimp up the sound and then....

Is it just me, or does it not translate very closely to OnePing? Ain't a good name if they're serious about their synth...just saying. :hihi:

Just tried it - I understand the concept, it seems very close to what Hartmann was trying to do with the Neuron. ie instead of raw resynthesis (as in synths like Harmor) you use artificial intelligence algorithms to analyse the sound for its timbral qualities, and to help build a model that allows you to morph between various dimensions of that model or between models. You can do the same with the Neuron, the main difference is that the Neuron at least gives you much more control over different dimensions of the sound, and that there are different morphing modes (analogous to Photoshop's blending modes) - also with the Neuron you can build your own models using the modelmaker software. This seems much more limited, and although the morphing is nice the sound models themselves are pretty poor, not of as good a quality as the better ones that ship with the Neuron even (although they were a mixed bag) and nothing like their originals in the case of the acoustic ones. If I want to morph between a guitar and flute I would like the guitar and flute starting points to at least sound like them.

tbh at the moment Alchemy and its predecessor CA5000, although not using such complex algorithms as the Neuron to create models, are able to split sounds into different timbral and spectral bands that you can blend and morph between and the original models and morphing quality are so much better, even in the CA5000.

aMUSEd wrote:Just tried it - I understand the concept, it seems very close to what Hartmann was trying to do with the Neuron. ie instead of raw resynthesis (as in synths like Harmor) you use artificial intelligence algorithms to analyse the sound for its timbral qualities, and to help build a model that allows you to morph between various dimensions of that model or between models.
Just like Amaranth Audio Cycle? http://www.kvraudio.com/product/cycle-by-amaranth-audio
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

Ranjarresh wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Just tried it - I understand the concept, it seems very close to what Hartmann was trying to do with the Neuron. ie instead of raw resynthesis (as in synths like Harmor) you use artificial intelligence algorithms to analyse the sound for its timbral qualities, and to help build a model that allows you to morph between various dimensions of that model or between models.
Just like Amaranth Audio Cycle? http://www.kvraudio.com/product/cycle-by-amaranth-audio
Not really - Cycle doesn't do any sort of resynthesis

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that we have released version 1.2 as a free update.

It includes these features:
• Preset browser together with easy preset management
• Monophonic play mode
• Louder engine with a level meter for visual feedback and a master volume slider
• Minor usability reworks and bugfixes

Feel free to download the new version here:
eisenberg-audio.de/download

We have also added some demo tracks to give an overview of the potential of the different tone packs:
eisenberg-audio.de/einklang/tonepacks

I whish everyone a happy football summer.

Best
Gunnar
We do the Math - You do the Music!

There will be an CM version of Einklang that ship with their next issue in August.

I wonder if it is any different than the previous Beat version ?

Numanoid wrote:There will be an CM version of Einklang that ship with their next issue in August.

I wonder if it is any different than the previous Beat version ?
maybe it doesn't crash everytime it's opened :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”