Eisenberg Einklang

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Einklang

unless i can make my own models, i'll pass.
the concept hardly matters unless you can take a more substantial & active part in it.

keeping an eye on it though,
good luck!

Einklag is reviewed in Beat issue 86 (no 2, 2013)

They give it a 5,5 out of 6 rating, which should make the developer happy :)

Numanoid wrote:Einklag is reviewed in Beat issue 86 (no 2, 2013)

They give it a 5,5 out of 6 rating, which should make the developer happy :)
Beats' reviews cannot be taken seriously many times in my opinion...

Einklang sounds cheap, it is too pricey and i guess it wont sell well. who needs this crap? even Hypersonic 2 sounds better and has more options. the morphing is a nice idea but not well implemented and limited. the results are just unimpressing.

Caine123 wrote:Einklang sounds cheap, it is too pricey and i guess it wont sell well. who needs this crap? even Hypersonic 2 sounds better and has more options. the morphing is a nice idea but not well implemented and limited. the results are just unimpressing.
I agree that the plug is too expensive, but sounding cheap, no way.

This is a great tool for the drone/fx/BOC crowd, very simple to tweak useable sounds.

Numanoid wrote:
Caine123 wrote:Einklang sounds cheap, it is too pricey and i guess it wont sell well. who needs this crap? even Hypersonic 2 sounds better and has more options. the morphing is a nice idea but not well implemented and limited. the results are just unimpressing.

This is a great tool for the drone/fx/BOC crowd, very simple to tweak useable sounds.
hmmmm can you upload an example so i can test again? :D

Caine123 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:

Why? How about the opposite way? You send an example of what you find 'thin' and 'cheap'... :hihi:
Last edited by Neon Breath on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Neon Breath wrote:
Caine123 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:

Why? How about the opposite way? You send an example of what you find 'thin' and 'cheap'... :hihi:
good idea :), imma reinstall and try again when i set up the Novation Impulse which i received today ;), test test test. double test! :D

anybody having issues with the password? wont work?

I downloaded the demo yesterday and can only get it to run in standalone mode - It is not appearing in Ableton Live.
I actually really like the sound of it because it can do really great abstract sounds and drones. I do feel there should be some sort of modulation to allow the morphing to be created automatically, say by an LFO or somthing.
I may be missing something, but I could not find anyway to sweep the morphing automatically.

I love the GUI, it is really strange looking.
Think it is a bit pricey though, needs to come down some IMO.

Hope the dev continues to develop it further and add some modulation for the morphing.
Last edited by synthmagic on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Synth Magic synths for Konatkt - ARP Quadra, Polymoog and many more. www.synthmagic.co.uk

Here are some things I found useable when playing Einklang:

Turn the "Release" way up, to create some long evolving sounds

Add a touch of Itensity, to give sounds that sour-chorus effect so typical of BOC

That Intensity knob is just pure gold, seldom have I heard that kind of effect so well executed in an instrument.

Downside is that plug is CPU heavy, it can become a glitch fest in FL Studio
Last edited by Numanoid on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AstralExistence wrote:anybody having issues with the password? wont work?
You mean opening the zip file downloaded from Beat for the Einklang LE version, or to authorize it?

To authorize all it took was to be online, did't have to enter a number, just clicked authorize.

Numanoid wrote:

+1
Synth Magic synths for Konatkt - ARP Quadra, Polymoog and many more. www.synthmagic.co.uk

Latest news from Eisenberg: Einklang now is AU ready

I tried it and very dissapointed after all. I cant see anything else than bad looped PCMlike samples with a morphinglike capability between them plus some weird useless FX . It doesnt motivate me to play and try to construct something,it is so boring. I dont even understand what is the point to take off all the knobs and pots from a synth but not to give something instead.

I like the basic concept but feature wise the current synth is really underwhelming and much too pricey.

I hope they will do an more advanced synth based on this.

The preorder price for the extended version (just more models and no other changes AFAIK) is 223€ which is by far too much IMO. Even for the half it would not be a "no-brainer" for me tbh.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Fri May 10, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Return to “Instruments”