Oh boy, another VA synth. This time from Waves!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DuX wrote:It sounds better than Steinberg Neon or Model-E, for that matter... I give it that. :hihi:
that's the point underneath, if brand means real quality and at such a price tag. Although I see there is no tight price tagging in VSTs. I see lots of crazy prices nowadays, literaly.
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)

Finally got to test it. Soundwise, I think its a pretty neat sounding go-to synth. Big fan of 1-page interfaces. Way too expensive for $200 though.
Cowbells!

Did the price go up already?

bill45 wrote:Did the price go up already?
At JRR Shop it still shows 89$ but at Checkout the final price is 75.65$, same as i paid. At Waves the price is still 99$.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

You guys are my heros, totally on topic and the sucking has stopped almost completely (tv commercial, please forgive me)

Awesome. Yeah, I thought it was sill 99 or less until like the end of the month

Guys, where should i buy this? Want to purchase today... Thx for any tipps for the best price!
Finally!

We have it for $75.65 and it's available for immediate download. You'll see the price when you add it to your cart:

http://www.jrrshop.com/waveselement

Ok nice. Is this with a coupon applied? Gonna buy from you when i get home :)
Finally!

The price will show up automatically when you add it to your cart.

A couple of weeks in, hopefully users have had a chance to dig in to it more thoroughly, and can tell if it is worth an investment :?:

Numanoid wrote:A couple of weeks in, hopefully users have had a chance to dig in to it more thoroughly, and can tell if it is worth an investment :?:
In short - if you have spare funds that you have nothing to do with, then go for it while it is still discounted. Also if it is your first VA/subtractive synth it will be good.
:hihi:

Otherwise it's a decent VA synth, maybe worth its current discounted price, but definitely not 200$.
No signature here!

Had it cost $49, I would have thought hard about it. But have too many VA's already.

Will rather save my money for Cirle or Curve 2 methinks...

Well one third of the presets is outstanding out of the box. So i am happy with my purchase.
Finally!

robotmonkey wrote:In short - if you have spare funds that you have nothing to do with, then go for it while it is still discounted.
Woah! I didn't realize they'd extended the sale price! :-o

We have it back to $99 but now you can get a 20% discount on it when you enter the coupon code "Software20":

http://www.jrrshop.com/waveselement

cyphersuit wrote:Well one third of the presets is outstanding out of the box. So i am happy with my purchase.
+1

The amount of sequences alone is huge.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Return to “Instruments”