Oh boy, another VA synth. This time from Waves!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think people should be allowed to like whatever plug they want to like, and that others should just leave them alone!

hibidy wrote:I think people should be allowed to like whatever plug they want to like, and that others should just leave them alone!

agreed; really, one person loves a synth plug that someone else hates. who cares? we use what we choose to use (or what we bought LOL)...the rest is just...an excuse to rant on forums (like this one).

i own a lot of plugins, but use only a handful. whatever works! it's the music we MAKE that matters, and who cares how we made it if it moves you? :D

DuX wrote:I wonder what a big gathering of KVRers would feel like. :lol:

I would really like to participate, though. I would probably get "stuffed" and have a good time whatever happens. :lol:

However, it would probably be in America... why not London or somewhere in Europe? :( Has anybody done that before?
years back,we had several meet ups in manc, southport, lincolnshire and some of us travelled to stuttgart to see putte play live.
we tended just to get hammered, play with equipment and generally have a laugh :)

Well, I like discussing the stuff plenty, I just think that there is nothing wrong with enjoying something regardless of what others say. Some people didn't like the NI reverbs, I think they are terrific :shrug: Not saying we shouldn't talk about things though, sorry if I came across that way.

idfpower wrote:I actually like the GUI and the presets are fairly nice. It's not an out of this world synth, but it does have a sound of its own.
Yeah, I think the GUI is adequate too.

But I feel I have enough synths of the Element kind. If I were to get another one like that, I think I would rather go for Retrologue which is half price of Element's half price ;)

Numanoid wrote:I feel I have enough synths of the Element kind. If I were to get another one like that, I think I would rather go for Retrologue which is half price of Element's half price ;)
That's the issue these days: there are already so many good VST synths released (not to mention the freebies) that is harder and harder to justify buying a new one :)

Actually you know what it is pretty good. I think the interface really threw me off and some parts of the distortion don't sound nice. It's actually a nice sounding synth and the presets are really good. I don't like the preset management though.

That and the controls make it feel a bit out of step and old. I actually had expected them to update it by now but I guess they don't see it that way.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Return to “Instruments”