free BIGTONE soundset for synth1

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

this set inspired me to listen to lots of synth 1 banks to create a favorites bank and quite a few of your patches made that cut. I also like your patches in synthmster and cakewalks synths which I got free as part of Sonar X2. If i did not have a decent organ vsti, I would definitely use some of the organ sounds you created here. Amazing you can get good organ sounds with synth 1.

yessongs wrote:this set inspired me to listen to lots of synth 1 banks to create a favorites bank and quite a few of your patches made that cut. I also like your patches in synthmster and cakewalks synths which I got free as part of Sonar X2. If i did not have a decent organ vsti, I would definitely use some of the organ sounds you created here. Amazing you can get good organ sounds with synth 1.
yes… after i did the bank i finally downloaded most of the preset banks, as there was someone here on kvr so nice to collect them and made them downloadable as one zip (just don´t remember who that was) - and that soon did put me into a situation where i thought "damned, i´m in need of a basket, to just choose the ones i love and create a "favourites" bank then", which with that hughe amount of preset is quite a task…
so how did you go about thatone?
sorry to pull up the necrophile thread, but i just only saw this now, so i thought i´d ask… :)
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

This thread should be on top :tu:
Nr 1 advised for any beginner/pro with no money!

Incredible piece of work! :clap:

core wrote:Cool, time to dust off the good old synth1 again :hihi:
Yay!

tnkdesbois wrote:BTW, as all the great Synth1 banks programmers seem to follow that thread, does anyone know how to programm the famous "Seven cities" guitar patch, the one used In Solarstone's song
This is my try, started with the BIGTONE Clean Strat patch which I tweaked a bit.

http://chris-s.bplaced.net/div/synth1-7-cities.mp3
(synth1 pure plus original sample)
Last edited by Chris-S on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

These are great sounds brok, thx 4 sharing :phones:

Niceee!

JJBiener wrote:Delay Lama?
Just kidding.
Synth1 can also do Delay Lama.
Check out ann bank 1, Preset 80. :D

Chris-S wrote: Synth1 can also do Delay Lama. Check out ann bank 1, Preset 80. :D
:hihi: Nice one :tu:
:tu: All is good

Really late to the party but ..hey..it's 1 hour I am playing with this bank and..err..it's awesome!
Outstanding sound design concerning Synth 1.
Even though if it can be a bit old, this bank should be studied from newbie as me to learn how to do presets on basic synths (but surely great, as Synth1 is still no matter its age)...

Many compliments and thanks for sharing it Mr. Bigtone :phones:
Respect :)

Return to “Soundware”