free BIGTONE soundset for synth1

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hakey wrote:
crimsonwarlock wrote:patch-designers, you would never categorize it as 'not that capable'
I dunno, the thing that surprises about Synth1 is the sounds that can be had *despite* its apparent drawbacks. The individual building blocks aren't that good. :shrug:
perfect speech, sir. can't be said better...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

So what is this now, like 10k patches that you can find for synth1? Geeze, my wife is gonna kill me sitting here all day playing with this thing.

Kriminal wrote:
stillshaded wrote:To me this is just a reminder that people need to use the tools they have.. jeez these are great!
Its not 64bit and is easily outclassed by the few synths i have.

Synth1 developer interview(Japanese)
http://www.dtmstation.com/archives/51828100.html

Daichi(Synth1 developer) Said
"I'd like to support 64bit, but priority is given to support AU and iOS."

Excuse poor English :wink:

Instant classic synth1 bank.
:shock:

Instant classic synth1 bank.

+1

Some seriously good patches in there. Great work. :clap:

brok landers wrote:
crimsonwarlock wrote:Aha, so you DID pull our leg a little bit; Synth1 has always appeared to me as quite capable (and seriously underestimated by many).
hmm... don't get me wrong, i like synth1. but "capable" to me is something different. "capable" to me is a synth, that can do what i want. always.
Well, I grew up (musically) with several analog machines (and some digital) that where certainly NOT capable of giving me what I want every time, but each had it's particular charm and appeared totally capable towards it's perceived sonic spectrum. So I think we differ on the definition of 'capable' then :D

And as I said, the banks that other great sound-designers have made for synth1 in the past, show it off as quite capable (tmo of course) as well 8)

As of now, I simply see your bank as yet another one showing how 'capable' synth1 is :hihi:
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Really nice pads in this. :)

wow, only from listening to the mp3 i was hooked and waiting all day for this. thank you so much!

thanks for the nice words, hope you're having fun with the set... :tu:
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

As a Synth1 lover, I would like to thank you sir, for these really good presets!
A post-xmas present indeed! :)

Best regards,
Kalin

Thanks !
ML

Those presets really do sound amazing - thank you. Over the past few years I have bought many of the best and well-known VSTs, and hearing these makes me think I could probably achieve 99% of anything I want to do with Synth1 and a good free acoustic drum kit VST. It would be an interesting experiment to limit myself to freeware for a while, that's for sure.

Thank you!

There are so many good patches in this set, but the one that really amazed me was number 47, Female Choir. Who knew Synth1 could do THAT? :)

Thanks for the sounds :)

Thanks Brok! Great work! :tu:

Return to “Soundware”