TimeDomain - HYDi V.1.3 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
HYDi

As a major update to HYDi is edging nearer to completion, a teaser is in order :wink: Here's a Demo song - made by Tonius(timius @ kvr) - for the Tonius-Patch Bank - that will be released in parralel with the new update.

http://soundcloud.com/ichad-c/hydi-demo-by-tonius

Last minute ideas - and suggestions welcome.

Regards
Andrew
Last edited by Ichad.c on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Last edited by Ichad.c on Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Awesome drum sounds.

Mac version ?

a gui too ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

V'ger wrote:Awesome drum sounds.

:lol: Drums aren't from HYDi - in any Demos sofar.

Version 1.3 will come with some drum/percussion presets though. Can do some pretty awesome toms now, and the snare sound is the only elusive thing still left on the percussion side of things. Also aiming for 300+ presets, (@204 currently).

Regards
Andrew

Just went back to my DC2012 folder to play with some synths and effects i kinda overlooked at the time of the DC (some of the less flashy entries were drowned out by few top contenders everyone on KVR talked about).

Got some very nice sounds out of HYDi :)

Thank you !
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Mutant wrote:Just went back to my DC2012 folder to play with some synths and effects i kinda overlooked at the time of the DC (some of the less flashy entries were drowned out by few top contenders everyone on KVR talked about).

Thank you !
Thanks! Just need to finish up some GUI elements (because HYDi is a 2 page Synth now), and squash the last few bugs, will hopefully be in Beta within the next month! Atleast I'm @ preset NO.289 :D

Regards

Andrew

Come on Ichad.c, give us a teaser pic?

Ichad.c wrote:
Mutant wrote:Just went back to my DC2012 folder to play with some synths and effects i kinda overlooked at the time of the DC (some of the less flashy entries were drowned out by few top contenders everyone on KVR talked about).

Thank you !
Thanks! Just need to finish up some GUI elements (because HYDi is a 2 page Synth now), and squash the last few bugs, will hopefully be in Beta within the next month! Atleast I'm @ preset NO.289 :D

Regards

Andrew
Count on me for the Beta.

Have a nice day :)

Pytchblend wrote:Come on Ichad.c, give us a teaser pic?
HYDi is not the kind of gal that you would take to The Prom :wink:
GUI looks almost the same, exept for another page, most of the work has been focused on improving/maximising modulation capabilities. I can however do a quick preview run-through of some interisting new presets - if you so wish :?:

Andrew
Last edited by Ichad.c on Thu May 30, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IrionDaRonin wrote:
Count on me for the Beta.

Have a nice day :)
Thanks! Will contact you when the time draws near.

Regards
Andrew

Ichad.c wrote:I can however do a quick preview run-through of some interisting new presets - if you so wish :?:
Ohh -- yes please Andrew :wink:

Pytchblend wrote:
Ichad.c wrote:I can however do a quick preview run-through of some interisting new presets - if you so wish :?:
Ohh -- yes please Andrew :wink:
Done.

http://soundcloud.com/ichad-c/hydi1-3-preset-preview

Thank you !
Happened to me two weeks ago also. Had some real fun since then with this dirty girl. :D Took a break from making a patchbank for her because the next update looks huge and will probably not be compatible with the actual version according to Andrew. But still examing this synth so I can jump right in when update is droppin'.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Nahkranoth wrote:Hi there!
Is there any progress?
Yip still progressing :wink:

Halma has been Alpha-testing the past few weeks(and helping with useful suggestions for some time - like resonance modulation - which is cool btw), will probably have a proper Beta ready by Sunday/Monday, then I'll privately distribute it to the kind people here that have offered to help; and if all goes well with the Beta - it'll go public a week after. Since the last changelog update I've changed/added quite a few things, btw.

Just as a preview - I just added screenshots of the 2 pages here:

http://timedomainblog.wordpress.com/201 ... changelog/

Andrew

Return to “Instruments”