get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Check your spam folder.. only thing I can think of.. that or you typoed your email address upon registering.

You will also need to sign up for a zinio account to get the Computer Music copies as they are not viewable without the reader (which requires an account to log into)

VitaminD wrote:Check your spam folder.. only thing I can think of.. that or you typoed your email address upon registering.

You will also need to sign up for a zinio account to get the Computer Music copies as they are not viewable without the reader (which requires an account to log into)
Yeah I already thought to check my spam, and nothing there. Also I know I gave them the right email because I had the coupon emailed to myself. I just emailed them at support@zinio and notifications@wildfireapp so hopefully I'll get it resolved.

Do you mean I need to create another account on their site, or is it the "account" with the coupon code? And I do have a PDF reader to view the files or is it a different viewer than that?

you have to use their provided reader software. If you don't specifically have a zinio account, I think you'll need to create one.

They don't just send you pdfs. They are secured through their software.

Thanks for clearing that up for me... it's quite late here now, so I'll have a "go at it" tomorrow. Thanks again.

Just to say they have updated it and the new CM is in there.

Awesome!
I span the genres, they call me the genre spanner.

Can anyone tell me how to actually read the CM issues I'm supposed to get from this offer?

I'm trying to use an iPhone 4S, but CM doesn't appear in the Zinio app. It DOES appear on the iPhone bookshelf, but it doesn't seem to recognize the Zinio purchases when I hit 'restore.'

Trying it from a desktop appears to require downloading an Adobe flash-enabled browser. Obviously the iPhone won't use that browser. Or am I wrong? HELP!
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote:Trying it from a desktop appears to require downloading an Adobe flash-enabled browser. Obviously the iPhone won't use that browser. Or am I wrong? HELP!
Looks like Zinio has launched a special reader for iPhone, is it this you are using, it was last updated January 31st, so you might want to update to the latest version to see if that can solve your problem.

Numanoid wrote:
BERFAB wrote:Trying it from a desktop appears to require downloading an Adobe flash-enabled browser. Obviously the iPhone won't use that browser. Or am I wrong? HELP!
Looks like Zinio has launched a special reader for iPhone, is it this you are using, if not maybe you can try and use that to read CM/Zinio on iPhone?
I've got the Zinio app installed. Computer Music doesn't show up in it. The OTHER freebie mag I got DOES show up, so it looks like something with Computer Music. In fact, a search for CM within the app doesn't come up with anything in the Zinio store either.

There's only 1 Zinio app in the app store, so that must be it. How are other people getting this?
Berfab

BERFAB wrote:There's only 1 Zinio app in the app store, so that must be it. How are other people getting this?
I just realized that the Zinio iPhone app was updated to a new version January 31. If you have not updated to the latest version, maybe you can do that, to see if that can solve the problem.

Damn, I'm always a day late for these offers :hihi:

Numanoid wrote:
BERFAB wrote:There's only 1 Zinio app in the app store, so that must be it. How are other people getting this?
I just realized that the Zinio iPhone app was updated to a new version January 31. If you have not updated to the latest version, maybe you can do that, to see if that can solve the problem.
Just installed it. Running 2.5.
No CM.

Are other people actually getting this on an iphone with the zinio app?
Berfab

Slight offtopic, but one can get CM Special - Dubstep - April 2012 for FREE at Zinio store.
Just add it to cart - et voila...

PS. I wonder - why exactly DUBSTEP for free?

Because it's a fad that's going to be as dated as Phill Collins's drums in a couple years?

artyomk wrote:PS. I wonder - why exactly DUBSTEP for free?
Because it's one of the latest issues, or because the fad has ended and they need to get rid of their surplus storage :wink: :D

I've added it my cart but it still says the regular price.

Return to “Instruments”