get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

artyomk wrote:Slight offtopic, but one can get CM Special - Dubstep - April 2012 for FREE at Zinio store.
Just add it to cart - et voila...

PS. I wonder - why exactly DUBSTEP for free?
Thanks for pointing this out, i wonder if this is due to the vault not carrying specials? Im sure it hurts sales of electronic specials.

Free is always good. I don't plan on going down the wubwubwubstep route but I'm sure there's some useful techniques in there.

Imo a bit strange by CM to drop all those fine PC only programs just to have the exact same package for both platforms.. :shrug:

Also strange is to have a folder called MACOSX inside the PC_Software zip file.. :roll:

I'm trying to determine if I want to get the latest issue or the one with synthmaster CM in it I think it is 186. I have to pay $5 for them since I got to the party late and missed out on all the free issues, dratz. I just got a new computer that replaced the broken down one I had.

Highlights in 182 the last issue I got were rhinocm, dune cm (which be is way better) zebra cm, xils lab polykb cm, Curve cm was okay but not that great so I am leaning towards trying the issue with synthmaster cm but if it is in the latest issue as a regular part of cm plugins then of course I prefer to get that ish

Can someone confirm that it is in or out of issue 188?
Last edited by yessongs on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yessongs wrote:dune cm (which be is way better)
pretty sure BE is the same as CM :hihi:
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:
Nope, Dune BE got a lot more features than Dune CM ;)

Dune BE is like the full version, without the effect section, a complete bargain :o

I remember reading here in the competition thread that it was a lesser version.

Still need help on the synthmaster issue issue. Is synthmaster cm in the latest issue or not, or do I have to order 186 to get that?

yessongs wrote:Still need help on the synthmaster issue issue. Is synthmaster cm in the latest issue or not, or do I have to order 186 to get that?
Update for Synthmaster CM is "in the works" based on reply from the developer in another thread:
kv331 wrote:BTW, I will be updating SynthMasterCM and SynthMasterBE this month and will send the latest updates to the magazines end of February. Those updated versions will be on the shelves end of March/beginning of April.

Numanoid wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:

Dune BE is like the full version, without the effect section, a complete bargain :o
theres not a huge amount in it
the BE version is slightly better as has 24 modulation slots instead of 12, other than that they are the same. (neither have effects built in)

gamecat666 wrote:the BE version is slightly better as has 24 modulation slots instead of 12, other than that they are the same. (neither have effects built in)
Well OK, but 12 extra modulations slots can do huge things with the sound :D

gamecat666 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:

theres not a huge amount in it
the BE version is slightly better as has 24 modulation slots instead of 12, other than that they are the same. (neither have effects built in)
Dune Be fails AU validation though (CM doesn't)

My copy of synthmaster from CM totally crashes Ableton Live on my Mac (OS = snow leapard)

dw

does anyone know if synthmaster cm is in issue 188 or do I need to order 186 to get it?

yessongs wrote:does anyone know if synthmaster cm is in issue 188 or do I need to order 186 to get it?
Ooops, Issue 188 is indeed published :oops:

Can't access the coupon anymore :( but i remember it was written that the coupon will be good until April, so how do i access it again?

I have the coupon code, but zinio won't accept it anymore (i bought only 3 magazines, so i definitely have some credit left).

Return to “Instruments”