get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wolfram is really cool! Love it!
:hug:

gamecat666 wrote:the CM 'studio' got rebranded as cm 'plugins' a short while ago. A lot of older plugins got removed due to support and compatibility issues, and the only ones remaining have to be multi platform (pc AND mac)
I didn't realise that, a lot of good stuff gone missing (Diversion of course, Dominator, Compressive, PSP Springverb...)

I got the issues I picked today, including CM and Future Music.

I can't get the Zineo Reader to work right, won't install the Adobe Air (has an error) even though it's actually installed already, and is the latest version from the Adobe site.

Can I still get the synths and other stuff without opening the magazine part of it first? :help:

Examigan wrote:I got the issues I picked today, including CM and Future Music.

I can't get the Zineo Reader to work right, won't install the Adobe Air (has an error) even though it's actually installed already, and is the latest version from the Adobe site.

Can I still get the synths and other stuff without opening the magazine part of it first? :help:
You on OSX ?

I have the same issue.
:borg:

Examigan wrote:I can't get the Zineo Reader to work right, won't install the Adobe Air (has an error) even though it's actually installed already, and is the latest version from the Adobe site.
try installing Zinio Reader with Firefox.
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

V0RT3X wrote:
Examigan wrote:I got the issues I picked today, including CM and Future Music.

You on OSX ?

I have the same issue.
Nope, XP here with Chrome.

bpblog wrote:
Examigan wrote:I can't get the Zineo Reader to work right, won't install the Adobe Air (has an error) even though it's actually installed already, and is the latest version from the Adobe site.
try installing Zinio Reader with Firefox.
Ok that did, cool! It needed Flash, with Chrome it didn't even figure that part of it out. Then after Flash was on there, the Zineo Reader installed perfect.

Thanks bpblog :)

I got my free magazines after 12 hours... :)
I already have a Computer Music and Future Music subscription with Zinio, so I grabbed the Computer Music Special, some xbox magazines, Total Film and SFX.
Thanks to the thread starter for mentioning this nice offer.

Mine have just arrived, nearer 48 hours for me. But the process does work so, y'know, cool. :)

cool.. they must have been overwhelmed around Christmas time during the initial offer. Glad to see you all getting them so quickly!

Btw Zinio just sent me a second 10 dollar voucher!! :-o So I picked up yet another CM and an FM issue.

I also noticed they have a new, beta site live right now. This one shows the voucher in play (once you enter it during checkout) and correctly shows 0.00 owed before submitting the transaction.

Just got mine, which is a variety of things. FM and CM, the CM Special, 3D World (I wanted this months copy anyways), a trial issue of Digital Photography, the ImagineFX, Computer Arts. I'm gonna save the rest for now.

This is my first Future plugin pack I've gotten since the original FM US went out of print. I think my last disc is from 2006? Has PSP Warmer on it. Nice plug.

Thanks for the tip, and the plugin update!

VitaminD wrote:cool.. they must have been overwhelmed around Christmas time during the initial offer. Glad to see you all getting them so quickly!

Btw Zinio just sent me a second 10 dollar voucher!! :-o So I picked up yet another CM and an FM issue.

I also noticed they have a new, beta site live right now. This one shows the voucher in play (once you enter it during checkout) and correctly shows 0.00 owed before submitting the transaction.
I'm pretty sure that's gone to the wrong email address. :P
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Anytime they want to send me vouchers for magazines for no charge, I'm all for it. :tu:

Kind of odd they sent me 2 10 dollar vouchers though. I wonder if those can be combined..

That is, if I add more email addresses to the offer and get more vouchers, can those be stacked on one account (and thus I could get an entire yearly subscription for free)?? The offer said one 50 dollar deal per account, not per person.. so I figure it might be fair game. :shrug:

For those having trouble installing AIR:
Q: Why am I unable to install Zinio Reader 4 from the download page?

A: In some cases, users may need to manually install Zinio Reader 4 in two separate steps. Please follow these steps to install Zinio Reader 4:

1. Download and install Adobe AIR by clicking here.
2. Save the Zinio Reader 4 installation file by clicking here.
3. Run the installation file.
http://imgs.zinio.com/faq/zr4.htm#manualinstall

VitaminD wrote:Anytime they want to send me vouchers for magazines for no charge, I'm all for it. :tu:

Kind of odd they sent me 2 10 dollar vouchers though. I wonder if those can be combined..

That is, if I add more email addresses to the offer and get more vouchers, can those be stacked on one account (and thus I could get an entire yearly subscription for free)?? The offer said one 50 dollar deal per account, not per person.. so I figure it might be fair game. :shrug:
Am i sensing an internet Zinio scam? :hihi:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Return to “Instruments”