get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mabian wrote:I'm waiting for it too - offer ends on January 31 :)
No, that is incorrect. The deadline to sign up to get access to the Zinio freebies is January 31. But you can then use your 18 vouchers until mid-April.

Numanoid wrote:
Caine123 wrote:
Caine123 wrote:when i want to register on CM music it doesnt load the next age with firefox.....

do you get digital downloads from future music as well?
:help:
Yes they do.
how do i get my downloads from future music? :)

Caine123 wrote:how do i get my downloads from future music? :)
Exactly the same way that you get your downloads from CM.

You go to the CM Vault and login, but when selecting which issue to add, you must select Future Music, instead of CM.

Content for issue 188 of CM is now in the CM vault by the way, they just need to publish the issue in Zinio now so we can get the access info ;)

Numanoid wrote:Image

Content for issue 188 of CM is now in the CM vault by the way, they just need to publish the issue in Zinio now so we can get the access info ;)
Nice! what are the gooodies? I can't see by the little picture (I can see Curve 2 CM)

an-electric-heart wrote:

Nice! what are the gooodies? I can't see by the little picture.
CurveCM :wheee:
[Insert Signature Here]

Anyone have a voucher code they aren't gonna use and want to share? :pray:
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:Anyone have a voucher code they aren't gonna use and want to share? :pray:
You can get one here:

http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website ... sts/308131

If you don't want to have a Facebook account with your name, "Frank Furter" is probably already used. Try another one.

bailees7irish wrote:Anyone have a voucher code they aren't gonna use and want to share? :pray:
:?: Did you read the first posting in this thread :?:

um
Coupon Expires
January 31, 2013 @ 12:48 pm (EST)
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:um
Coupon Expires
January 31, 2013 @ 12:48 pm (EST)
Yep, but that only means you need to redeem your voucher before that date. When you have done that you have until April 19th to use it.

This is the message I get when I "log in" to the Zinio Voucher Redemption center
Congratulations - Your Voucher is Active.
Your voucher allows you to choose any 5 mini-subscriptions or 16 single subscriptions that you would like until 2013-04-19.

So...I signed up twice, with two different emails, many days ago, and nothing. Am I waiting in vain? Or is there hope of actually getting a link to my coupon? :shrug:
"Sometimes I think of Abraham...
How one star he saw had been lit for me"

Meh... I registered on the 19 and am still waiting to hear back from them. But then, I haven't gotten any spam from their affiliates, either, so I guess it all works out.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

I just looked at the selection again and see this months new Net mag is up so I guess they will be updating the mags as new issues appear. Cool. :)

Jafo wrote:Meh... I registered on the 19 and am still waiting to hear back from them. But then, I haven't gotten any spam from their affiliates, either, so I guess it all works out.
Same here. Still waiting. :(

Some 2 weeks since I sent the e-mail.

Return to “Instruments”