get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So again, if it has "1 issue" and "single" as options, they are the same thing right? For instance, one option isn't an older version of CM right? :hihi:
Last edited by bailees7irish on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Insert Signature Here]

Numanoid wrote:
VitaminD wrote:niceee.. but isnt CM 188 March? It isn't even February yet!
I remember when I bought Marvel comics back in the 80's, that I got May issues in February.

Publishers like to stay ahead I guess :D
I think it gives the publication a longer shelf life. You won't feel short changed buying a 'March' edition at the end of March so a mag can potentially be on the shelf for two months.

Crackbaby wrote:I think im going to subscribe to FM and CM once this is over.. what you get for the money is very good. However, i can also see myself throwing money at a tablet soon .. sort of needed if you want to get that magazine feel (and we all know where we read these, right? Yup, bathroom and possibly a café :))
The Zinio reader on the iPad works good here. I'd definitely recommend one if you're in the market for a tablet. iOS opens up a whole other world of audio tools as well.
Last edited by sprnva on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zinio format is in fact regular PDF files.

But the PDF files are password protected so they cannot be opened in a regular PDF reader...

It is a shame, because I would much rather use Adobe Reader or other PDF readers on PC.

If there only was a legal way to get the password. I have bought the magazine after all, why can't I read it in the reader I prefer? :help:

Crackbaby wrote:Exactly what is it that the full version has that this one hasn't?
wouldnt mind knowing this myself

gamecat666 wrote:
Crackbaby wrote:Exactly what is it that the full version has that this one hasn't?
wouldnt mind knowing this myself
It isn't specifically stated in the magazine what extra features Curve 2 full version got.

I haven't tried Curve 2 full version, but one thing I can see from the screenshot, is that that got three oscillators, while Curve 2 CM only got two.

Macro section, only three knobs in CM version

LFO section, reduced with 75% in CM version

These reductions also lead to that the mod matrix is reduced in CM version.

GaryG wrote:I think it gives the publication a longer shelf life. You won't feel short changed buying a 'March' edition at the end of March so a mag can potentially be on the shelf for two months.
It's the exact same way I trick myself. My watch is 80 minutes ahead of current time. In that way I manage to trick myself into thinking I do not have to get so early up in the morning :oops: :lol:

As I understand the CM Plug-ins have non-commercial usage license, right?
So they are just for fun.

No.

DJ Fed wrote:As I understand the CM Plug-ins have non-commercial usage license, right?
No, you can use them to make commercial music! In fact, we'd love it if you did ;)

Lee CM wrote:
DJ Fed wrote:As I understand the CM Plug-ins have non-commercial usage license, right?
No, you can use them to make commercial music! In fact, we'd love it if you did ;)
It's a good news! Cause when I opened a folder "PC Software" there was a file called "Terms of Use" with this exactly text:"Any software supplied, including access codes and free trial codes, is for your personal use only and must not be sold, used for commercial purposes, supplied to any third party or uploaded to any websites"
That is why I asked. May be my English is not perfect and I got it wrong.
Well, thanks for the reply! Peace!

DJ Fed wrote:
Lee CM wrote:
It's a good news! Cause when I opened a folder "PC Software" there was a file called "Terms of Use" with this exactly text:"Any software supplied, including access codes and free trial codes, is for your personal use only and must not be sold, used for commercial purposes, supplied to any third party or uploaded to any websites"
That is why I asked. May be my English is not perfect and I got it wrong.
Well, thanks for the reply! Peace!
You cannot sell the plugins or redistribute them, that's what the EULA says. The reference to "must not be used for commercial purposes" can be misleading, though. Everybody use them without a problem, don't worry.

Wow, placed an order at 9:10 this morning and I already received the mags!

Awesome!!! :wheee:
[Insert Signature Here]

Anyone happen to have an ETA on when specials will be added to the vault, and if we'll be able to go back? Picked up the special with this offer, and no specials are in the vault. If its far into the future, and they wont be going backwards, id rather delete it from zinio and go pick up the paperback.

Hmmm... I'm wondering if I did something wrong here or not. I signed up probably about a week ago, logged in with my code on their site, picked a couple magazines, and have been waiting ever since for an email with the download links. Did I miss a step somewhere along the line? I thought it was supposed to take 24-72 hrs before you get the email. I logged back in to the site with my code, and it says I still have so many magazines left to pick from, so it recognizes that I've chosen a couple already. Could anyone tell me what's going on?

Return to “Instruments”