get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

musikmachine wrote:
VitaminD wrote:Anytime they want to send me vouchers for magazines for no charge, I'm all for it. :tu:

Kind of odd they sent me 2 10 dollar vouchers though. I wonder if those can be combined..

That is, if I add more email addresses to the offer and get more vouchers, can those be stacked on one account (and thus I could get an entire yearly subscription for free)?? The offer said one 50 dollar deal per account, not per person.. so I figure it might be fair game. :shrug:
Am i sensing an internet Zinio scam? :hihi:
hah! I wouldn't even be thinking it had it said per person. That, and I probably hang around slickdeals too much. :hihi:

Btw Wolfram is pretty nice. The CM version is missing 1 modulator, patchbay routings, and the filter is locked to Lowpass. Still capable of quite a variety of sounds.

I'm also half tempted to see what I can create with just magazineware. It is surprisingly capable..

VitaminD wrote:I'm also half tempted to see what I can create with just magazineware.
'Twill have beautiful sounds. My Alchemy CM shows 300 factory presets installed :lol: Those will go a looooooong way. Even though, I'm still considering buying yet another Alchemy bank :dog:
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

Examigan wrote:Can I still get the synths and other stuff without opening the magazine part of it first?
You need the mags' content to get to the d/l. They verify "On page XX, what is the topic of the article" or the like.

Thanks bpblog!

If you need another way to download adobe air: http://get.adobe.com/air/
:hug:

this is cool and all...but seriously...this zinio reader thing is 100% asshattery. going on 40 mins of registering, logging in, registering for something else, and logging in again...and it still wont let me read the magazines.

merp
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote:this is cool and all...but seriously...this zinio reader thing is 100% asshattery. going on 40 mins of registering, logging in, registering for something else, and logging in again...and it still wont let me read the magazines.
You're not the only one... I registered right after this thread began, and I'm still waiting for my stuff to come through.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

Jafo wrote:
chaosWyrM wrote:this is cool and all...but seriously...this zinio reader thing is 100% asshattery. going on 40 mins of registering, logging in, registering for something else, and logging in again...and it still wont let me read the magazines.
You're not the only one... I registered right after this thread began, and I'm still waiting for my stuff to come through.
oh i got all the stuff i was supposed to, i just cant access any of it. if you can figure out how to use the zinio reader...let me know.

so far all i get is it asking me for a user name and password that it never asked me to set up and doesnt give me the option to set up. and no its not the log in info for the site itself...at least thats not working for me.
ImageImageImage

If the magazines show up on your account page (zinio's) but not in the reader, make sure you picked February in zinio reader!
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:If the magazines show up on your account page (zinio's) but not in the reader, make sure you picked February in zinio reader!
the problem is that the zinio reader is asking for a user name and password that it never asked me to set up...so i dont have one. i cant get past the log in screen. its NOT the same as the zino site log on information...well it might be...but that log in information isnt working for me....so i dont know.
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote:
Crackbaby wrote:If the magazines show up on your account page (zinio's) but not in the reader, make sure you picked February in zinio reader!
the problem is that the zinio reader is asking for a user name and password that it never asked me to set up...so i dont have one. i cant get past the log in screen. its NOT the same as the zino site log on information...well it might be...but that log in information isnt working for me....so i dont know.
When I used the voucher yesterday, I read that I needed to register to be able to read the magazines so I did. So, register on the Zinio website, this only takes a minut or two tops. After that, you will be able to use the zinio application and read your magazines.
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

VitaminD wrote: I'm also half tempted to see what I can create with just magazineware. It is surprisingly capable..
this combined with a few BEAT mag freebies should be quite a worthwhile little studio.
(Once you add a budget DAW, that is)

BTW, I have had no emails - i just booted up zinio reader and all 18 mags are in there already and automatically downloading.

solidtrax wrote:
chaosWyrM wrote:
When I used the voucher yesterday, I read that I needed to register to be able to read the magazines so I did. So, register on the Zinio website, this only takes a minut or two tops. After that, you will be able to use the zinio application and read your magazines.
ok...for the third time....i did register...the zinio reader is asking for a user name and password...it never asked me to set up a user name or password...the information used to log onto the site is not working for the reader.

example...there is no "user name" when you register for the site...just an email. if i use the email i registered with as the "user name" in the reader...it doesnt work.
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote:
solidtrax wrote:
chaosWyrM wrote:
ok...for the third time....i did register...the zinio reader is asking for a user name and password...it never asked me to set up a user name or password...the information used to log onto the site is not working for the reader.

example...there is no "user name" when you register for the site...just an email. if i use the email i registered with as the "user name" in the reader...it doesnt work.
It worked for me :shrug:
[Insert Signature Here]

Return to “Instruments”