VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

*** UPDATE ***

get $50 worth of magazines @ Zinio:

http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2013/05 ... upon-code/

claim the coupon code before June 30th!

for $50 you can get 18 single issues or 6 mini-subscriptions.

the online editions of Computer Music and Future Music come with DVD content, so you can get the entire CM Plugins collection for free!

*** OLD POST ***

just a note that you can get $50 worth of magazines for free at Zinio. this includes CM, CM Specials and Future Music!

so basically, you can get CM Studio for free in case you don't have it already (or if you want to get the plugins which were added since your last CM purchase).

here's the link to get your $50 coupon code:

http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website ... sts/308131

the offer ends on January 31st.

UPDATE #1: once you redeem your coupon code and choose the mags, you'll need to wait between 24 and 72 hours before receiving the download links!

UPDATE #2: the magaziness have arrived to my account! i had to wait around 48 hours since registering to Zinio and using the coupon code. the CM Studio stuff works like a charm, simply follow the instructions inside the mag to get your free software.

UPDATE #3: download complete! these are the contents of the PC version of CM Studio (they've removed some of the old software, like FabFilter One CM for example):

you also get Wolfram CM and Alchemy Player CM.
Last edited by bpblog on Mon May 13, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

I'm glad someone decided to post it.. I kept forgetting..

It does work I signed for the offer last month.. it took them a little under 4 week though to get to it.

In the meantime they mailed me (out of the blue) a 10 dollar voucher good towards ANY magazines in their online shop. So I ordered a couple of CM (since they are 4.99 each) and ended up with 2 cents left on the account :hihi:

I did not see the latest, single issues of CM on the US side so I added them to my shopping cart on the UK side and then went to checkout. Their checkout software will sense a disturbance in the force and ask if you want to swap to US payment and voila.

A few weeks later the original deal (the one linked in the Original Post of this thread) came through.. please note they will EMAIL you the links to your copies, they don't show up in your ZINIO account. So make sure you use a real email account or you're getting nothing.

After you get your copies of CM, go to their CM Vault webpage and answer the challenge/response questions ('on page xx what is the title of the article') and voila - the whole CM studio is yours.

Thanks for sharing :tu:

I already subscribe to CM, but there are some other mags to check out.

A question about Zinio:

I realize now checking the folder on my pad, that the Zinio magazines in fact are comprised of PDF files. But when I try to open the files in Adobe Acrobat I'm asked to provide a password to view the files.

So is this password protection Zinio's way to make sure you cannot read the mag with Acrobat or other PDF readers.

Or have I set the password myself with my Zinio login?

Anybody know if it is solvable, would be great to read Zinio files with Acrobat.

the catch ??

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:the catch ??
You have to create an account and hand them an email address? It is a promotion to get people interesting in buying more magazines from Zinio.. don't think there really is any catch beyond the aforementioned.

Ok, i hope i didn't get lost here. My fever doesn't let me think properly.

First i got this page.

Then i got this one, where all magazine list are on.

What is the main difference between Single and Issue? There are some words in english that are difficult to me yet.
I know Issue means one magazine, no?, so what means single then? It is not the same?

Thanks for the help guys.

In the up part of the list, there is a message which says that i can choose 6 mini-subscriptions, or 18 singles subscriptions. Once again, what are the differences?

Have a nice day.

Numanoid wrote:I realize now checking the folder on my pad, that the Zinio magazines in fact are comprised of PDF files. But when I try to open the files in Adobe Acrobat I'm asked to provide a password to view the files.
hmm, i have no idea, since i don't use an iPad. however, i purchased one issue via Zinio in the past and it opened in the Zinio viewer without asking for a password. not sure if i was able to download the issue as PDF, never tried that.
as VitaminD said, the only catch seems to be that you'll register to Zinio. i guess they're trying to significantly increase their registered user base.

VitaminD wrote:
You have to create an account and hand them an email address? It is a promotion to get people interesting in buying more magazines from Zinio.. don't think there really is any catch beyond the aforementioned.
thanks...actually had it all filled but just wanted to check before committing :D

IrionDaRonin wrote:Ok, i hope i didn't get lost here. My fever doesn't let me think properly.

First i got this page.

Then i got this one, where all magazine list are on.

What is the main difference between Single and Issue? There are some words in english that are difficult to me yet.
I know Issue means one magazine, no?, so what means single then? It is not the same?

Thanks for the help guys.

In the up part of the list, there is a message which says that i can choose 6 mini-subscriptions, or 18 singles subscriptions. Once again, what are the differences?

Have a nice day.
It's just that some of those "mini subscriptions" are only for one issue, included CM, Future Music, etc. Other ones are good for three issues.

So make sure to choose "single subscriptions" for those, you'd be wasting slots otherwise.

Y no te preocupes, tu inglés a mejorado mucho desde que estás aquí. :wink:

IrionDaRonin wrote:

Have a nice day.
i'm also confused about the differences...6 of what ?? 18 of huh ?? :oops:

Many thanks, i will try with 3 singles then.
Which makes me wonder if the next month i will be able to continue buying the next CM, CM Special and Future Music Magazines. Or only this moment will be the last chance to adquire what there is on the table.

EDIT: Hmm, "If you don't choose all of your subscription choices today, you can come back at any time until 2013-04-19 to keep shopping."
The onlyl thing that expires is the redeem code, which was until 31th January.

Have a good day :)

IrionDaRonin wrote:Many thanks, i will try with 3 singles then.
Which makes me wonder if the next month i will be able to continue buying the next CM, CM Special and Future Music Magazines. Or only this moment will be the last chance to adquire what there is on the table.

EDIT: Hmm, "If you don't choose all of your subscription choices today, you can come back at any time until 2013-04-19 to keep shopping."
The onlyl thing that expires is the redeem code, which was until 31th January.

Have a good day :)
you can take 18 single magazines, me and the wife just did!

I only found 2 x computer musics and future music for me, the rest my wife used! says it takes between 24 to 72 hours to get them emailed!

bpblog wrote:
Numanoid wrote:I realize now checking the folder on my pad, that the Zinio magazines in fact are comprised of PDF files. But when I try to open the files in Adobe Acrobat I'm asked to provide a password to view the files.
hmm, i have no idea, since i don't use an iPad. however, i purchased one issue via Zinio in the past and it opened in the Zinio viewer without asking for a password. not sure if i was able to download the issue as PDF, never tried that.
I also use the Zinio reader to view my magazines purchased via Zinio.

But if possible I would rather use a regular PDF reader to read the magazines, because that would be better for offline reading.

So my question is if it possible to liberate the PDF files from Zinio in some easy/legal way?

Numanoid wrote:So my question is if it possible to liberate the PDF files from Zinio in some easy/legal way?
that would seriously rock, but i'm not sure if it's pussible. i'll try to do it when i receive the mags from this deal and report if i succeed.

You can save for offline reading, not sure what format tho.

Return to “Instruments”