get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Heh, got the $10 voucher after about 5 days following a normal purchase, (not the Zinio $50), but it is completely blank where it says "your code is:" haha :oops:

i cannot get this to work... :(

GaryG wrote:Unique? When was that on the disk or are you referring to Wolfram?
Yes, i was referring to Wolfram, which is the unique plugins for this month.
V'ger wrote:Heh, got the $10 voucher after about 5 days following a normal purchase, (not the Zinio $50), but it is completely blank where it says "your code is:" haha :oops:
Let me know if you want i get it for you, mate.

Have a nice day :)

V'ger wrote:Heh, got the $10 voucher after about 5 days following a normal purchase, (not the Zinio $50), but it is completely blank where it says "your code is:" haha :oops:
That was mentioned in the SD thread too.. contact customer support and they should fix that!

same here! :x
[Insert Signature Here]

I just sent an e-mail to customer service. Let's see what happens 8)
[Insert Signature Here]

bugger, the Noisia video from Future Music is only available on paper edition and Apple Newsstand - not in The Vault. oh well.

i had 18 subscriptions left and when i relogged in i had 2 only? but i didnt submit yesterdaY? :/

I must be missing something. How do you get the cm studio pack? I've got the magazine downloads but I can't work out how you get the cm studio pack mentioned earlier in the thread.

beeny wrote:I must be missing something. How do you get the cm studio pack? I've got the magazine downloads but I can't work out how you get the cm studio pack mentioned earlier in the thread.
Got to CM Vault and create an account, then you add the magazine's and have to answer some questions to verify it. http://vault.computermusic.co.uk/
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Never mind. I'm a tool. Found it.

GaryG wrote:
sin night wrote:
GaryG wrote:
Asuyuka wrote:This is my first Future plugin pack I've gotten since the original FM US went out of print. I think my last disc is from 2006? Has PSP Warmer on it. Nice plug.
Does FM still have software on the DVD or can you download from somewhere with this zinio edition?
http://vault.computermusic.co.uk/

Only samples and tutorial files included in FM, though (software is included only on CM).
Cheers, that's what I thought, no software with FM. Just surprised when Asuyuka mentioned PSP Warmer. :)
I actually started with digital music back in 2005 so-ish. FM US was available at a grocery store, and we picked it up every once in a while. :) I still have that disc for PSP Warmer, but I seem to be missing one of my other discs (But I found the mag that went with it. Huh.) Too bad US went out of production.

I went ahead and got FM this giveaway, and while the samples are nice, its very dry compared to what it used to be. Stick with CM, you get samples, AND really nice synths! 8)

when i want to register on CM music it doesnt load the next age with firefox.....

do you get digital downloads from future music as well?

OK, got my magazines and registered on the CM site but...

Can't install the reader from the Zinio site as my work laptop is locked down, and now that I've installed the iPhone app it won't update and show me the magazines...

Aaagghhhhh!

Put a help desk ticket in but then got an email reply to say that there are unusually high volumes so it might take longer than the 24-48 hours wait... :x

So, I got a reply from Zinio's customer service - seems that their iOS app does not support all magazines, so I am going to be forced to read this from home now.

Makes the app pretty useless to me. I'm really not impressed with Zinio at all so far.

Return to “Instruments”