get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You don't need Facebook account to get the code - this seems to be an issue with some browsers, it works without FB on Chrome.

CM 188 is there, requested :) so it seems we're going to have two more issues of FM and CM for free - cool

niceee.. but isnt CM 188 March? It isn't even February yet!
Last edited by VitaminD on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

You may need to check your spam folder. I registered last week and received my
email with the download links 2 days later.

Oh, and a little aside - you're about to embark on one of the wonkiest computer
experiences I've seen to date. Wait till you try to download a reader you already have, try to download a magazine that tells you you need to download the reader you already have, find out that all along one of the magazines is
hidden behind the link in the date of the reader, in my case I found out that
the CM vault didn't like my computer or internet connection - it was automagically filling out my magazine info to the next issue without my being able to put any issue in >:|

But stick with it and you'll get your stuff, you just have to be stubborn as hell.

James

Tehnik wrote:
CM 188 is there, requested :) so it seems we're going to have two more issues of FM and CM for free - cool
really? still cm 187 here... mh.

Hmm.. try again and make sure you click the "send my voucher to me as email" or whatever it said. If you didn't, that is. I got the email almost instantly. Yesterday i picked a lot of new mags and this morning i got mails about them being in my zinio reader. It shouldn't take that long for you so something must be wrong!
:hug:

no, i already got my voucher weeks ago and also some magazines including cm 187

but if i go there no it's still cm 187 there. because of the post of Tehnik i thought cm 188 should be there now.

audio/fault wrote:no, i already got my voucher weeks ago and also some magazines including cm 187

but if i go there no it's still cm 187 there. because of the post of Tehnik i thought cm 188 should be there now.
It should be, i selected it a few hours ago. :?
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

the image is the same, but if you select cm anyway, you'll get the latest issue .. i did :)

I see a different image now ("Analog warmth"); caching???

- Mario

Ahh could be!

Curve2CM = grand! I really like it! Exactly what is it that the full version has that this one hasn't? Feels like a full synth to me!

ah cool. thx :)
was having a look from my computer at work (so no need to refresh this time) and there it was...

Have you noticed if some magazines have changed from "3 issues" to "1 issue"? I swear CM had 3 issues when i first looked :-o

I think im going to subscribe to FM and CM once this is over.. what you get for the money is very good. However, i can also see myself throwing money at a tablet soon .. sort of needed if you want to get that magazine feel (and we all know where we read these, right? Yup, bathroom and possibly a café :))

I ordered the windows and linux magazines as well .. maybe something good for musicmaking in there, especially the linux one.

I have to agree that Zinio's pc reader is a pile of garbage, I can get over with it for the free magazines, but I would never ever spend any money on this.

VitaminD wrote:niceee.. but isnt CM 188 March? It isn't even February yet!
I remember when I bought Marvel comics back in the 80's, that I got May issues in February.

Publishers like to stay ahead I guess :D

Numanoid wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:Anyone have a voucher code they aren't gonna use and want to share? :pray:
:?: Did you read the first posting in this thread :?:
:hihi:

I was talking about another $10 voucher that they send you after you used the initial $50 one. I already used both vouchers I received...but I didn't realize Curve2 CM was coming out!!! :hyper:
[Insert Signature Here]

Return to “Instruments”