Can just any sampler do this or is it unique to rayblaster?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ingonator wrote:
Meffy wrote:Ingo: Use. The. MUTE.

Really. Just do it.
What does it really help if he is replying to my posts over and over again?

Others who don't know about the situation will then start complaining that i'm arrogant because i don't reply to his questions (or he will do himself like already done...). Or others will try to defend me and again there is trouble.

You see that just muting Kriminal is NOT the solution. And why do you not give the same advice to him? Is he "untouchable" and could do whatever he wants?

I had the same trouble with him over and over again and all i ask for is he just ignores my posts and i'll do the same. Simple solution.

Ingo
Hey Ingo, I don't care what a Kriminal says or anyone else...just enjoy your knowledge and info ...and love Tone 2 stuff in general.

Keep on,

C

C-note wrote: Hey Ingo, I don't care what a Kriminal says or anyone else...just enjoy your knowledge and info ...and love Tone 2 stuff in general.

Keep on,

C
Many thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it. :hug:

As soon as Kriminal finally starts to just ignore me i would already feel much better.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

I'll tell him too, but of course he won't do it... Kriminal, you should put Ingo on mute, or ignore his posts.

He's not going to ignore you because every time he asks you a question, instead of giving a direct, straightforward answer you over-react defensively. He thinks it's delicious to see that happen, and you keep feeding him. Go back and re-read ThomasHelzle's earlier posts. Then take his advice. [edit] Here's the post I was thinking of: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... c&start=56

It takes two to tango. If you keep dancing, he's going to keep dancing too. You can end it.

*deleted*
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Meffy wrote:Use. The. MUTE.
The problem with muting is, that it's not a solution to the problem of someone throwing shit.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Nielzie: I agree. IMO the best course would have been to answer shortly but accurately, without "going over the top" and helping to keep the dispute going. Too late for that now, but if Ingo will either use the mute or simply ignore posts he feels are intended as provocations (I don't think all the questions to him are provocations, but that's another matter) that will break the cycle. If he doesn't, he's participating actively in keeping it going. Tango.

Anyway, I'll stop here. Anyone involved is free to take my advice or leave it, long as they're not breaking any KVR rules -- and I've not seen any broken in this thread.
Last edited by Meffy on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Im wondering if, apart from the language barrier, he might have a reading disorder. Not dyslexia, but something that makes the reader see something different to the actual text :shrug:

Maybe if it was translated in German first it might help, tho not sure how reliable it is.

Kriminal wrote:Im wondering if, apart from the language barrier, he might have a reading disorder. Not dyslexia, but something that makes the reader see something different to the actual text :shrug:

Maybe if it was translated in German first it might help, tho not sure how reliable it is.
Nothing like that. I got a PhD in chemistry so i hardly have a "reading disorder". Maybe a few typing errors or a wrong word sometimes (when typing in english) but i understand good enough to not misunderstand you but you don't seem to understand me sometimes...

I don't think that either KVR or in this specific case Aiyn Zahev needs your help to do the work of the mods like you tried to do in this and other threads.

Simply ignore my posts as i will do then and that's it.

ingo
Ingo Weidner

i didnt attack anyone
ffs i tried to get a straight answer was all.

i even commented favourably about your phatty bank (even though i dont own one) in one of the threads you posted some bass sounds.

anyways, as aiyn said, the method is possible elsewhere even if the result is different. as it was the method he asked about he gt some good replies and hopefully will perhaps find other tools to do the same thing that are useful to him, obviously he has rayblaster, and other tools mentioned would broaden his pallette if any of the results are favourable to him, if not, then maybe someone else might.

Ingonator wrote:
Kriminal wrote:Im wondering if, apart from the language barrier, he might have a reading disorder. Not dyslexia, but something that makes the reader see something different to the actual text :shrug:

Nothing like that. I got a PhD in chemistry so i hardly have a "reading disorder".
lots of ppl have Phd's with reading/writing disorders. Some dont even know they have it till they are well beyond the education system.
Ingonator wrote: i understand good enough to not misunderstand you
no you dont, but thats your problem

i'll leave you to it for now, i have 2 new songs to learn by Tuesday and will get my arse kicked if i dont do it.

vurt wrote:i didnt attack anyone
ffs i tried to get a straight answer was all.
I just sent a PM with an answer.

UPDATE:

Today I have discussed with Thomas and now also vurt by PM and i'll try to change my behavior where possible. Not sure what Kriminal will do.

Also cleaned some of my posts here, also to prevent further quotes.

From my side this kind of discussion is finished for the moment.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Nielzie wrote:
The problem with muting is, that it's not a solution to the problem of someone throwing shit.
Just let them... It is not a problem in the first place... it is just words on the screen...

pdxindy wrote:
Nielzie wrote:
Just let them... It is not a problem in the first place... it is just words on the screen...
ok dickhead.

:hihi:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Nielzie wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
Nielzie wrote:
ok dickhead.

I have just added my examples posted here to a new thread at the Tone2 forum:

http://www.tone2.org/forum/index.php?to ... 47#msg6947

Most examples posted here were replaced with a link to that thread too.

In that thread i also want to collect more informations and examples about the Rayblaster resynthesis in the future.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Return to “Instruments”