Can just any sampler do this or is it unique to rayblaster?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For the record I haven't minded Ingo's many posts in the least, you've been very helpful Ingo, thanks.

Basically I did get an answer, no this technique is not unique to RB but the result IS.

Fatboy slim would have loved this stuff, In fact I wish I could have a hardware version of RB just so vocal manipulation.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

'Stop watching this topic' clicked.

This thread is beyond repair.

*deleted*
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:[Regarding discussions with Kriminal (which Thomas also commented) those are going on for ages and he always found a way to make me look bad at countless occasions
i dont think you need any help with that
Ingonator wrote:He told several times he is just joking which based on the history of our discussions (which goes back around two years) is not only just wrong IMO but a joke in itself.
i said you dont have a sense of humour, which is true.
Ingonator wrote: Kriminal and others also told i should just ignore him and i even tried that but somehow he is not willing to do the same with my posts (recently it was in around 3 or 4 threads within a short time).
..and yet you still keep dragging me into your petty threads. :roll:

if you're gonna have a dig at me, im gonna reply, simple as.

press the mute button if you dont like what you read.

*deleted*
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Like i said, mute me.

*deleted*
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner

I havent muted anyone. Why would i mute you? Its normally the best comedy here. :lol:

Kriminal wrote:I havent muted anyone. Why would i mute you? Its normally the best comedy here. :lol:
So i should not reply to your posts but you could do with mine? Does not sound like a "deal" for me...

My offer is serious: You stop to eply to my posts and i promise to do the same
with yours.

Currently this seems to be the only way to avoid trouble. Opposing to you i don't see any "comedy" or fun in those discussions with you.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Ingonator wrote:
Kriminal wrote:I havent muted anyone. Why would i mute you? Its normally the best comedy here. :lol:
So i should not reply to your posts but you could do with mine? Does not sound like a "deal" for me...
I said, if you dont like my posts, ignore them/mute me.

I didnt say anything about a deal.

*deleted*
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ingo Weidner

Ingo: Use. The. MUTE.

Really. Just do it.

*deleted*
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ingo Weidner

Won't anybody think of the children??

THE CHILDREN!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo

Gamma-UT wrote:Won't anybody think of the children??

THE CHILDREN!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo
Indeed,

If we could all just stick to our topics instead of engaging in pseudo psychological analysis of our peers please. It's just not on.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Return to “Instruments”