Just snagged komplete 7 in MP for incredible price, but only kontakt 4, advice?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wait for an upgrade path to 9
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

well if 8 upgrade which is currently 199 goes on 50% sale, for $99, for $99 yes i'd take it, i mean that's cheap and NI don't charge for ship.

otherwise i will wait.

i don't even have K4 yet anyway hence questions in advance, it is on t's way from the seller, could be up to two weeks from the US.

TheoM wrote:well if 8 upgrade which is currently 199 goes on 50% sale, for $99, for $99 yes i'd take it, i mean that's cheap and NI don't charge for ship.

otherwise i will wait.

i don't even have K4 yet anyway hence questions in advance, it is on t's way from the seller, could be up to two weeks from the US.
they you will see K9 a few months later for the same price to upgrade from K7 or K8......then pay again!

The real question is: what does K7 prevent you from doing that K8 will resolve?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

I'd wait for Komplete 9...

I have Komplete 7 and I bought a full version of K8 but I sold it...

I think that Studio Drummer sucks and I actually prefer using Kontakt 4...

So what did the Komplete 8 upgrade offer me ?

Nothing really...

I'm hoping that NI will have a new synth or updates to the existing ones and not just fill our HD's up with GB's of samples that we won't use anyway...

There's a few people waiting to see what the canine will offer and I'm one of them :wink:
No auto tune...

Oh well Komplete 8 is on sale, but not the upgrades.

Furthermore, resellers no longer stock the ultimate upgrade which used to be 499, and now only NI has it and charge 699.

The update to komplete 8 standard is 199.

I feel like a fuckhead buying komplete 7 for 235 cause that's 435 total to get into basic komplete 8 and it's cheaper now outright and all i waned was friggin kontakt.

So now that the sale has come, it makes only sense to not bother with it, and wait for komplete 9, cause the updates count for any version.. komplete 7 to komplete 9 will be the same price as 8 -9.

Return to “Instruments”