Diversion for MacOS released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversion

sches wrote:New version is in progress. It will be released in September. It is not a 2.0, though it has several impressive additions.
Excellent, looking forward to it :)

Hey Dmitry,

sounds intriguing :-)
Can't wait to see what you come up with this time!

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Soon it will come, I think you will like it :tu:

Another sale with the update? :)

I think that would be cool :)

:wheee: :D

can you give us a hint of some sort? :) Very excited!!!

How's this summer in Belarus? Lots of sun? :)
:hug:

can you give us a hint of some sort? Very excited!!!
+1 :D

Hey Bjorn, the wether is great here. Sun and heat, swimming helps :) How it is in Sweden?

The coming update is not huge, but it will introduce new useful oscillator mode and few different filters/FXs and some more. It should be nice.

sches wrote:The coming update is not huge, but it will introduce new useful oscillator mode and few different filters/FXs and some more. It should be nice.
Will this be included in DiversionFX?

Will this be included in DiversionFX?
Yes, and will you eventually release a DiversionFX Mac version at the same time?

sches wrote:Hey Bjorn, the wether is great here. Sun and heat, swimming helps :) How it is in Sweden?

The coming update is not huge, but it will introduce new useful oscillator mode and few different filters/FXs and some more. It should be nice.
Looking forward to it Dmitry, love that synth :)
-Bram

Same weather here, crazy hot some days.

Sounds like a great update!
:hug:

Not huge?

- New useful oscillator mode
- Few different filters / FXs
- And some more

Dmitry you are exceedingly modest!

I look forward
Greetings to all

I'm still kicking myself for not buying Diversion when it was on sale....... :dog: My old computer couldn't handle it but my new i7 3770K should be able to run Diversion with no problem....... :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”