Diversion for MacOS released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversion

Dmitry mentioned above that a sale may coincide the update. 8)

+1 for DiversionFX for Mac/AU. That would be excellent.

Diversion is one of my favorite synths.
Seasoned IT vet, Mac user, and lover of music. Always learning.

Teksonik wrote:I'm still kicking myself for not buying Diversion when it was on sale....... :dog:
Me too! :dog: :bang:

Unfortunately, I'm running out of time and won't update DiversionFX soon. I have updates for Diversion to release and hope to release my new plugin this year. So DiversionFX isn't going to Mac until 2014 :(

So DiversionFX isn't going to Mac until 2014
:cry:
and hope to release my new plugin this year
:shock: A new plugin??? :shock:
8)

Now you got my attention! :-)

Looking forward to your new additions :tu: :wheee:

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Hey Tom! It was a long time since Diversion released, it's really time for something new. :)

A long time since ...
Here I am Man, here dare it to be!

Thank you Dmitry :love:

Maybe we get lucky and it does not look like a banana this time.

sches wrote:my new plugin
:o
:wheee: :wheee: :hyper: :wheee: :hyper: :wheee: :wheee:
:D

Will you announce your new plugin in the Instruments section or the Effects section? 8)

First it will be effect, good one :)

Would be really great if the new version comes with all parameters available to automation in the daw. There are a number of parameters that are not available. It would be great if the mseg also had some automatable parameters, but understand this might be difficult for some aspects.

sches wrote:Hey guys,

New version is in progress. It will be released in September. It is not a 2.0, though it has several impressive additions. I have fixed a range of bugs as well. I'll check if I can import bugfixes to the current version, and if so I'll release minor update with only bugfixes soon.
I don't underestimate the amount of work it must be... ben then again, I'm also exited for an update of my favourite synth. So... How is it coming along? :)

bump 8)

hey guys, the update isn't ready yet, I'll release it but a bit later. Can't estimate, but it won't take long. Sorry for the delay :(

Return to “Instruments”