Diversion for MacOS released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversion

Cool! I'm looking forward to what you come up with!!!
This synth has a lot of depth IMO.
I often feel as if I'm working with some analog circuitry with Diversion. With those gorgeous filter stages, you can get very non-computerish sounds, even if at first it may sound very clean and digital.
But you can go as dirty as it gets :-)

Make sure to always put a limiter on your master :-)

Happy exploring everybody :-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

Strangely enough my order via share*it has to be verified first, maybe because I used my Login account which has my gmail-adress registered, so probably the order will get rejected...I'll just wait.

Are the presets that ship with the demo the same as with the full version? I expected there to be more.

Creator of one of my favorite Zebra patch banks. Thanks for making a Mac version and a demo. So far it sounds amazing, very rich and fat and can be very agressive sounding. It's almost like what Largo wishes it could be.

preset browser does now allow category selection here, is that a bug or by design?

I'm now interested to buy it but I have a question. I have a lot of synth softwares and I have made the error that I have purchased synths that they can't be resell if you find it not good.

Is it possible to resell the plugin , to made a licence transfer if the plugin don't satisfy or it is not for resell ?

If it is possible, is there any fees for the seller

I missed the sale last time but I will not miss this one. Awesome sounding synth and lifetime upgrades! No-brainer!

Sampleconstruct wrote:Strangely enough my order via share*it has to be verified first, maybe because I used my Login account which has my gmail-adress registered, so probably the order will get rejected...I'll just wait.
Though free emails are enabled on my ShareIt account, often they make selective verifications. I don't know what do they 'verify', but it may take a time until they accept purchase. Anyway, I sent you the key file in PM, check please. Sorry for this delays.
aMUSEd wrote:Are the presets that ship with the demo the same as with the full version? I expected there to be more.
Yes, the same presets in both demo and full versions. I'm periodically expanding presets, also there are few free preset packs on the website. There will be more presets...
TheoM wrote:preset browser does now allow category selection here, is that a bug or by design?
There are no categories for presets. Preset browser displays only folders and presets from there.
MillerSam wrote:Is it possible to resell the plugin , to made a licence transfer if the plugin don't satisfy or it is not for resell ?
Sure, you can resell the plugin, no fee required.

Sorry guys for bugs, I just need few days to fix them all. I'll post the update here very soon.

I'm just testing Diversion in Studio One 2 - whenever I click on the Menue in the center of the GUI, I get the spinning wheel of Mac-Death and after some minutes have to force quit the DAW and restart.

ThomasHelzle wrote: I often feel as if I'm working with some analog circuitry with Diversion. With those gorgeous filter stages, you can get very non-computerish sounds, even if at first it may sound very clean and digital.
actually i do think it sounds very computerish, clean and digital, and that's exactly what i love about it :)
i am super tired of fake analog sounds.

diversion could become my favourite synth next to razor.

sches wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Strangely enough my order via share*it has to be verified first, maybe because I used my Login account which has my gmail-adress registered, so probably the order will get rejected...I'll just wait.
Though free emails are enabled on my ShareIt account, often they make selective verifications. I don't know what do they 'verify', but it may take a time until they accept purchase. Anyway, I sent you the key file in PM, check please. Sorry for this delays.
Great move - that's very much appreciated!

Sampleconstruct wrote:I'm just testing Diversion in Studio One 2 - whenever I click on the Menue in the center of the GUI, I get the spinning wheel of Mac-Death and after some minutes have to force quit the DAW and restart.
This problem does not occur in Logic though.

My first 2 Diversion patches in one demo track, assigning various paramaters to the Master Morph x/y in both patches and automating them via Midi CCs in real time (1 pass for each track):

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/d ... nt-stepper

Fantastic work sampleconstruct! Very musical and weird at the same time! 8)
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:Fantastic work sampleconstruct! Very musical and weird at the same time! 8)
Thank you :)

Return to “Instruments”