Diversion for MacOS released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversion

Hello! It's a great pleasure for me to announce that Diversion for MacOS eventually released. It took a long time to happen and thanks you guys, who were interested and e-mailed me periodically about that. Special thanks for all who helped me with the beta testing.

So Diversion for MacOS is available now. OSX 10.6.8 or higher is required. You could download the installer from here:

http://dmitrysches.com/files/Diversion_129_MacOS.zip

The installer provides universal binaries for both VST and AU version, both x86 and x64. Also Windows-version was upgraded to 1.22 because of 24-bit WAV-files support and few minor GUI additions.

Not a long ago there was a New Year sale for Diversion, Mac users weren't able to get the plugin with a discount. So we launch the new sale. Until 25 Feb you could get the plugin for $89, excl. VAT. Note that both Mac and Win versions use the single registration key. With a single license you could use the plugin on all computers you have at the same time.

And finally, please don't forget that Diversion may be heavy on CPU.
Have a great weekend!

upd: download link updated
Last edited by sches on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Awesome synth , good luck with it Dmitry !

Congratulations !
I have DiversionFX running on Windows, and it is an amazing multiFX :love:

Will. Test. Now.

Thanks & congrats!

Congrats Dmitry!
:hug:

BDeep wrote:Will. Test. Now.

Thanks & congrats!
+1 :tu:
"It dreamed itself along"

Hey Dmitry ,

I installed the 64 bit demo version ,

When I load Diversion it open the GUI but when I close it and try to open it again , it crashes the DAW .

I tried this on Cubase 7 and on Ableton 8 both 64 bit . (Also tried in Ableton 8 32 bit version and have the same problem )

I run windows 7 64 bit

Would like to know how to fix this problem so I can test the demo .

Thanks in advanced ! :)

First impressions... I like it, I like it, I like it. Nice modern sound, heavy on CPU as advertised, and turning knobs sometimes is a bit sluggish or brakes up audio (might be my ancient MBP, but using a mod source it's all fluid).
Anyway, that's nitpicking, really glad this is available for Mac now!

Oh, for anybody wondering, both VST and AU are 64 bit. Dmitry, you might want to mention that on your site, as for some it's definitely a selling point. :)

Congratulations Dmitry!!!

:-)

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

Thanks guys a lot!

Thanks WhySoLazy, I can easily reproduce this crash too, very soon it will be fixed. I'll post the update here this weekend.

FINALLY!!! i've been waiting for this one a long time; checked the site some time ago, really liked the sounds, the GUI.
so...just got it, and will play with it this weekend. installs fine here (logic9 on a mac), and am already getting caught up in it (i need to stop to eat breakfast LOL).

thanks dmitry, glad this is here...

Great news!

And many thanks for the generous sales terms. This one is a no-brainer (though travel plans means I'm apt to wait until the last minute!)

Just demoing I think my favorite feature already is that treble knob - what a simple but great feature for getting a sound under control without tossing another EQ on the bus.

Congrats mate! 8)

Hi Dmitry,

i have a Probleme with Diversion. After the Update of 1.22 for Windows i can not load a Lot of my Cycle Waves for Example all Waves from AKWF. ( http://www.adventurekid.se/akrt/wavefor ... waveforms/ ) No Problems with, for Example, the Waves from Galbanum. Can you fix it?

best regards

Piet

Thanks Urs a lot, it is very important for me.

Sure Piet, I just have fixed the crash, I'll check the WAVs you mentioned and post the update today, or max tomorrow.

Return to “Instruments”