DCAM Synth Squad on sale again ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Awesome deal, people who are in doubt, don't be, just get it now! It's an amazing pack of great sounding synth plugins!
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Is this a digital download? Cuz I don't live in the UK.

hopefully if they make a version 2, they actually include the efx with each synth vs their attempt to FUSOR everything. :roll:

trusampler wrote:hopefully if they make a version 2, they actually include the efx with each synth vs their attempt to FUSOR everything. :roll:
+1

rsp

The thing about Synth Squad is, the synths sound magnificent without effects. Fusor is great for modulation and step sequencing though. If I didn't already have SS I'd jump on this.

~Pd~ wrote:The thing about Synth Squad is, the synths sound magnificent without effects. Fusor is great for modulation and step sequencing though. If I didn't already have SS I'd jump on this.
I demoed them when they were released - can't remember if I liked them or not is was so long ago. But as FXpansion have that immensely stupid one-time-only demo system I'll never find out.
Could just throw caution to the wind and buy them on the basis I could always sell 'em - except the license transfer fee is almost the same as the current price.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

you can contact support, they will reset the demo.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

~Pd~ wrote:The thing about Synth Squad is, the synths sound magnificent without effects. Fusor is great for modulation and step sequencing though. If I didn't already have SS I'd jump on this.
This!
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

I just got an e-mail from Dolphin Music. They can only continue the delivery of Synth Squad when they receive a proof of my identity to prevent fraude
(I've paid with PayPal). :?
In my country (the Netherlands) however it is prohibited to give photocopies of identity documents. Now what?
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Timfonie wrote:I just got an e-mail from Dolphin Music. They can only continue the delivery of Synth Squad when they receive a proof of my identity to prevent fraude
In my country (the Netherlands) however it is prohibited to give photocopies of identity documents. Now what?
That's weird, I have bought a lot of things outside The Netherlands also with Paypal and I never had to prove anyting. It's the first time I hear something like this, I would think twice about doing what they ask actually. Maybe contact FXpansion and ask if you can buy it directly from them for the same price? (tell them why)

Good luck!
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Timfonie wrote:I just got an e-mail from Dolphin Music. They can only continue the delivery of Synth Squad when they receive a proof of my identity to prevent fraude
Scan, email and ask they delete it as soon as verified, looks like they are only covering themselves - I wouldn't be worried. You are buying from UK not NL.

To each his own, when I work with a synth, I want it to have a complete set of of efx for building presets, and fusor was always too cpu heavy intensive and I hated the gui.besides that I also wasn't fond of the efx section. Again YMMV

solidtrax wrote:
That's weird, I have bought a lot of things outside The Netherlands also with Paypal and I never had to prove anyting. It's the first time I hear something like this, I would think twice about doing what they ask actually. Maybe contact FXpansion and ask if you can buy it directly from them for the same price? (tell them why)

Good luck!
They are an established UK shop, no worries here with them in past...

He could even send in a utlilty bill maybe, they just need to tie his name to the paypal adress I would say, maybe they have been frauded in the past. I had the same problem using paypal with audiomidi USA once, I had to speak with them to let me do it.

Thanks. Yes I certainly do trust them as company. I now found out it's also possible to send in a recent utility bill so that'll be the way to go.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

"""""""I demoed them when they were released - can't remember if I liked them or not is was so long ago. But as FXpansion have that immensely stupid one-time-only demo system I'll never find out.
Could just throw caution to the wind and buy them on the basis I could always sell 'em - except the license transfer fee is almost the same as the current price"""""""""

Totally agree, I too might have bought it, but not before demoing it again to make sure. You just lost a customer FXPansion, bad demo system....

Return to “Instruments”