Guess the Synth 17 : Divinity 170+ presets for DIVERSION : Released

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's the direct link to the Divinity Soundbank page, where you can also listen to audio demos of 71 of the 176 included presets :

DIVINITY
  • All presets have Mod Wheel, Aftertouch, and XY pads modulations assigned.
    All presets are carefully organised in folder/categories.
    Installation of the bank is super easy : Just unzip the archive in Diversion preset directory.
The intro price is 17.9 €

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Two weeks left for intro price :)

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Oh my, no one will buy my Diversion soundset now, so many strong competitors... ;-)
It's all about the wavelets. I dream of the perfect additive synthesis.
You can hire me if you are in Toronto! Contact for details.

I'm sure developing a sound set for Diversion must have been a joy. Because that is one amazing sounding synth - and not just in terms of fidelity etc - the sheer musicality of the thing really impresses me. It's truly inspiring to use and I get a ton of ideas from it. I hope it sells in the thousands (which not many softsynths do, obviously), and I really hope Dmitry makes more a lot more stuff like this.

schnapsglas wrote:Oh my, no one will buy my Diversion soundset now, so many strong competitors... ;-)
Well, there's a lot of different things to do with Diversion Schnapsglas, so you should not worry that much. Each Sound Designer has his own identity, sonic signature, talents, and ..... limitations, wich combined give some unique things.

What does it means that there are now some soundsets for Diversion ? It means that people investing into Diversion are sure to be able to get ressources for it, so their investment is not lost. So, in theory, it should benefit to Diversion, and attract more people towards it. And in the end, this means more potential Diversion users that are eligible to be interested in your own soundset for Diversion.

So that ....... I think Divinity is very good news for you :)

LtZ

Lotuzia wrote:
schnapsglas wrote:Oh my, no one will buy my Diversion soundset now, so many strong competitors... ;-)
Well, there's a lot of different things to do with Diversion Schnapsglas, so you should not worry that much. Each Sound Designer has his own identity, sonic signature, talents, and ..... limitations, wich combined give some unique things.

What does it means that there are now some soundsets for Diversion ? It means that people investing into Diversion are sure to be able to get ressources for it, so their investment is not lost. So, in theory, it should benefit to Diversion, and attract more people towards it. And in the end, this means more potential Diversion users that are eligible to be interested in your own soundset for Diversion.
Hi Laurent,

i agree with you. I am planning a soundset for Diversion too and hope to start ASAP (a few patches already done).
In the past i was quite worried too if there are already several soundsets for a specidic synth but IMO even after 10 or more soundsets every sound designer could still offer something new, at least if he got his own style or "signature sound". The fact that there are still new soundsets for e.g. Sylenth1 should be quite motivating in that respect. There must be thousands of sounds for it now...

Like you said every sound designer has it's limitations to which i agree too but from time to time i try to improve on my own ones.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Haraldator wrote:I'm sure developing a sound set for Diversion must have been a joy. Because that is one amazing sounding synth - and not just in terms of fidelity etc - the sheer musicality of the thing really impresses me. It's truly inspiring to use and I get a ton of ideas from it. I hope it sells in the thousands (which not many softsynths do, obviously), and I really hope Dmitry makes more a lot more stuff like this.
Programming for it was certainly fun and interesting.

Let's hope Divinity will participate, along with other soundsets, to put some more light on Diversion, and show what its capable of :)

And 3 days left for the intro price :)

Return to “Soundware”