Guess the Synth 17 : Divinity 170+ presets for DIVERSION : Released

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congrats to winers ! :party:

And I have to say that's great way to promote synths and preset banks for them.

Going to try demo of Diversion.

So what will be in round 2 ? :hyper:

Congratulations GAMECAT666 and LNIKJ! With a great pleasure I'm sending you the prizes. Please check your PM boxes...

Thanks Laurent for excellent soundset, it consists of inspiring sounds carefully made by someone who loves sound design. It's my favorite bank. And of course thanks for interesting game, I'm looking forward for the 3rd winner!

Thanks to all who play this game, I hope you have as much fun as I have! "Guess a ..." threads are cool part of KVR.

Congrats to the winners :party:

Also thanks to Lotuzia and sches for a fun competition :)

Congrats, guys. :party:

So when do I get my free nfr license to Diversion? :ud:

We can skip this guessing synth business and just hand me the prize.

:hihi:

Congratulations guys. It was fun! :)
Thanks also to the prize donators.
That's the spirit, every month should be a contest like this one.

I'm really thinking in making an official thread about guessing games just for fun: The one who "wins" can post the new guess.
We could use factory presets to make it more dynamic and even little parts of the gui (like a knob or a "led") to guess which synth is.

I'm prepared for the second round.

Have a nice day :)

sches wrote:Congratulations GAMECAT666 and LNIKJ! With a great pleasure I'm sending you the prizes. Please check your PM boxes...

Thanks Laurent for excellent soundset, it consists of inspiring sounds carefully made by someone who loves sound design. It's my favorite bank. And of course thanks for interesting game, I'm looking forward for the 3rd winner!

Thanks to all who play this game, I hope you have as much fun as I have! "Guess a ..." threads are cool part of KVR.
Thanks for your kind words Dmitry :hug:

I had great time programming with Diversion, imho one of the best poerfull and capable all rounder synthesizers :tu:

And thanks for taking care of the first two winners for the Diversion licences. Gamecat666 and LNIKJ, can contact me via the contact us utility form on my site. Remeber guys, you also have to create an account on www.lelotusbleu.fr ( its free and you're not obliged to sign up for the newsletters I very rarely send :wink: )

As for the second game I think I'll announce the rules tomorrow morning,as I just spent three hours to be able to UL only the first separate instruments audio demo on my Youtube channel and I must also create the soundbank page on Le Lotus Bleu site UL all material, images etc, prepare the DL material, and write the pitch ( Divine patches for a godly synthesizer ? :hihi: :help: ). I'm very late on all that I must do, sorry for that.

The second game will be very easy, shorter, violently happy, and, in a word, a very romantic one :)

Prepare yourself :wink:

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

So here's the first separate instruments video/audio demo for Divinity.

Diversionis is a generalist synth, but ..... with a distinct identity. I hope that some of the instruments showcased in these videos will hopefully help to demonstrate this. The 1rst patch in the video is the Keys I also used in the Funk demo. You can now hear it in isolation, and hear its specific sound : it will take its place in any mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKV1P13LxL8

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

The vultures are circling. 8)

flyinger wrote:

The vultures are circling. 8)

:D
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Lotuzia wrote:So here's the first separate instruments video/audio demo for Divinity.

Diversionis is a generalist synth, but ..... with a distinct identity. I hope that some of the instruments showcased in these videos will hopefully help to demonstrate this. The 1rst patch in the video is the Keys I also used in the Funk demo. You can now hear it in isolation, and hear its specific sound : it will take its place in any mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKV1P13LxL8

LtZ
theres a t in patches
might wanna sort that out in the vid ;)

Some Beautiful sounds in that video. :)

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Hi Guys

Today is a good day!

I've finished painting the woodwork in my house, the sun has come out for the first time for days, and I've come home to find I am a lucky(!!!) winner of this great competition!

It has got better in that as I already own the incredible Diversion Dmitry has made me a fabulously generous alternative offer.

And now I'm taking the other half out to dinner and then to the pub to watch the Chelsea champions league match - her team, not mine, before anybody starts hurling abuse :-)

Sorry if I sound smug but as I said it's a good day! Here goes with the Oscar acceptance speech ....

Thanks to Laurent for running such a great competition, Dmitry for his incredible generosity, and all participants for making it such fun - and tipping me off in the end that it was a synth I own, Diversion, and not one that I don't (Predator). I acknowledge that I am a lucky winner and that some of you probably deserved it more!

Congrats to the both of you. On to the next round I guess, hah!
"Whatever you do, make good art." -- Neil Gaiman
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | YouTube | Blackjack Rose | Studio Gear List
Primary Instruments: Roland VR-730, Deepmind 12 | Other Instruments: Nord Lead 2X, Roland JD-Xi

Vaylos wrote:Congrats to the both of you. On to the next round I guess, hah!
I've been in training, i'm ready :box:

Ding!Ding! Round Two
:hihi:

Return to “Soundware”