Free patches for Synapse Audio DUNE (parts included with factory sounds)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

more than 2 years ago (around September/October 2010) i participated in the Beta testing and factory sound programming for Synapse Audio DUNE.

For that i had programmed around 63 patch and around half of them are included with the factory sounds.
As i didn't manage to do a full soundset for DUNE based on the remaining sounds yet i now decided to publish all patches i had created for the DUNE factory sounds for free.

Here is the link:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53230726/Ingo% ... nk%201.zip

This contains a bank file (.fxb) and the single patches in .fxp format.

UPDATE:
I have also added those to the KVR database:
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/dune-by ... /downloads

UPDATE:
I just did a fast update of the volumes of the patches.
Will check this further soon.

Here is a list of all my free patches in the database:
http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=author&id=176645

Have fun,

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Many thanks for these Ingo.

Have a nice day :)

\m/:)\m/
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Thank you very much!!

Cool, thanks!

Hi,

thanks for the nice responses. :hug:

At the time when i sent those patches to Richard and after checking which made it into the factory sounds i had complained a bit as some of the more interesting patches (IMO) were not included.

As already mentioned that around half of those were already in the factory sounds but i thought it would be best to post the whole collection, also as those patches are spread all over the first two factory banks.

I have not checked how far the sounds maybe have changed with the latest updates of Dune. I'll try to check it and if necessary i'll post an update.

At some point i'll also check my unreleased patches for e.g. Saurus and Rayblaster about releasing them for free.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

I just noticed that the volume in some of those seems to be a bit too high.
With those already included with the factory sounds this should be OK.
Maybe the volume was changed since i created those patches.

I just did a fast update of the volumes of the patches.
Will check this further soon.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner

Thanks for sharing!
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thanks for these patches. :) One question, will these be compatible with Dune BE and CM? In other words, did you use the effects section and the 2nd page of modulation slots?

chk071 wrote:Thanks for these patches. :) One question, will these be compatible with Dune BE and CM? In other words, did you use the effects section and the 2nd page of modulation slots?
That's what I was thinking, I guess I can just download and try to see what happens. I have both the CM and BE versions.

Thanks for these Ingo :)

chk071 wrote:Thanks for these patches. :) One question, will these be compatible with Dune BE and CM? In other words, did you use the effects section and the 2nd page of modulation slots?
Hi,

about BE and CM: I don't have any idea about those. Those were sebmitted for the factory sounds of Dune v1.0 so they are not limited in features.

I'm sure several of those use effects and also the second modulation page.

Examigan wrote:
That's what I was thinking, I guess I can just download and try to see what happens. I have both the CM and BE versions.

Thanks for these Ingo :)
Hi,

as i just mentioned several patches use both the FXs and the second modulation page. It would be no problem to turn off the FXs but the second mod page is important for some of those.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Ok, thanks, gonna try them out. :)

chk071 wrote:Ok, thanks, gonna try them out. :)
Hi,

i have just checked the patches and here is a list of patches that use the second modulation page:

- Additive Bell 1 IW
- Additive Bell 2 IW
- Additive Organ 1 IW
- Additive Bell 2 IW
- Bell + Choir IW
- Ultra-Vox IW (only one slot at second page for panning)

Those patches use the "differential Unison engine" (= DUNE) to create complex sounds.

Effects were used at around half of the patches.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner

:wink: Thanks a lot !

I just created an audio demo using the "Bagpipes IW" patch from my bank:

Dune - Mull Of Kintyre

This is a single instance of Dune. External FXs used were Stillwell Audio Vibe-EQ and Valhalla DSP VallhallaVintageVerb.

The "Drone" sound in the second part is the track is a part of the patch and added with the Modwheel.
Aftertouch could also add vibrato if necessary.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Return to “Instruments”