Sampletank 3 released when?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If it helps, I hear the phrase "SampleTank 3" uttered in a weekly meeting and it is about positive movement forward. So there's always that.

But that wasn't hype-y, super pumped up enough so next time I'll let THIS GUY do the talking:

I thnink people which distribute this kind false infoformation needs to be banned. Even me wait it even i dont current own any Sampletank based.

JPQ wrote:I thnink people which distribute this kind false infoformation needs to be banned. Even me wait it even i dont current own any Sampletank based.
+1

Really, banned? +1? Alrighty then, mods go ahead and ban me.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I swore to myself "no more pictures..." but alas I couldn't resist this one...

braj wrote:Really, banned? +1? Alrighty then, mods go ahead and ban me.
all which distrubute false info and if this is your last time its ok. Makes me really angry.

Sampletank 3 was hyped 3 years ago, on facebook, the making of,blah blah blah.. It's really sad if anything to see a company reach that far to get a customers response, knowing they would be eager to hear more news in the near, wait NEAR future.

so after 3 years, I think these kind of posts are gonna happen, did it catch my eye, yes, but I knew before clicking on the thread, he was joking.

This is all on IK at the end of the day, hopefully they have learned that all that hype shit is pointless, and you'll probably end up losing more customers vs gaining them if the product isn't f**king right right out the gate.

good luck

JPQ wrote:
braj wrote:Really, banned? +1? Alrighty then, mods go ahead and ban me.
all which distrubute false info and if this is your last time its ok. Makes me really angry.
If that makes you angry I would hate to see what you do in a truly challenging situation. Basically, it was a joke, and if you can't take a joke then I pity you.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Yep we read plenty of jokes on kvr all the time, no big deal. Look at the bitwig thread :hihi: that actually probably, encouraged them to push a bit harder.

Sampletank 3 is coming,it's been stated it would be 2013 when it arrives.. Perhaps a year should be the earliest a dev can mention an upcoming product, before we burn them alive..

either way I'll be buying both bitwig and sampletank 3,if all is well. :wink:

Yeah, all I was really doing is looking for some update from IK. That it was mentioned at all in a meeting is something, what actually was said would be a lot more interesting to understand.

I have wanted to use ST2.5 recently and just can't get it to run right jbridged in Live. I am starting to consider buying Kontakt instead, although all I really need is for what I have currently to work. A 64 bit ST 2.5 would be really really nice.

It's been over 3 years since this was announced (look, official press release and all!):

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/ik_multime ... oard_13475

I'm still waiting for it.

I used to love going to the Sweetwater website and seeing the "we've been informed by the manufacturer that this product will ship [next week] so pre-order now" message. Every week the date in the message would change. :lol:

Though in IK's defense: I'm pretty sure they have officially thrown in the towel on this one, whereas ST3 will actually see a release one day.

braj wrote:Yeah, all I was really doing is looking for some update from IK. That it was mentioned at all in a meeting is something, what actually was said would be a lot more interesting to understand.

I have wanted to use ST2.5 recently and just can't get it to run right jbridged in Live. I am starting to consider buying Kontakt instead, although all I really need is for what I have currently to work. A 64 bit ST 2.5 would be really really nice.
I'm really not going to post meeting notes here, sorry. :) But we've stated 2013 recently and we're still on track for that. There are plenty of great sounds that are done, more in progress (either sampling or tweaking/editing the samples), other parts of the program are well in progress, and we'll keep you updated when we have news.

On the other note (not yours) of "all this hype shit is pointless" (or whatever it really was, I'm paraphrasing): We haven't hyped it in a while - most, if not all, "hype" is really responding to questions about it. I like being here (most of the time), feel that the presence is appreciated, and we've given as honest and up-front answers as possible in the recent past and continue to do so. It seems some KVRians are angry about this but all I can do is what I just stated and I'll continue to do so.

I'm not angry, just curious :)

braj wrote:I'm not angry, just curious :)
I really switched to "not braj" for the second part of that post... :) I'd say you're on the receiving end of some misplaced anger, more than doling out any of the anger here.

We'll take the heat for you though... currently at IK HQ:

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
braj wrote:I'm not angry, just curious :)
I really switched to "not braj" for the second part of that post... :) I'd say you're on the receiving end of some misplaced anger, more than doling out any of the anger here.

We'll take the heat for you though... currently at IK HQ:
:lol:
www.mkdr.net

MophoEd - the BEST DSI Mopho Editor VSTi

Return to “Instruments”