Revolution of Sounds Vol.1 Synapse DUNE Soundset / OUT NOW

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ttoz wrote:
I have bought a bank from you before, that's not true, to support you, in the first days, and i never used it.

But check in your paypal history please, i have indeed paid.
ive only had two banks out, and you havent bought either.
ttoz wrote:
Thanks for giving me a bank for free, i never ever ever ASKED for it btw, and i do think it important for the public to know that, since you pm'd me and gifted me and told me obviously to never say anything, but suddenly cause you feel insulted you decided to disclose it for yourself.

To be honest, i never ever understood why you did it.. as we have NEVER gotten along. That said, i actually quite like you, always have, :)
exactly, which was why i gave you the banks, as you were PM'ing me at the time telling me the same...i guess you have mood swings and/or amnesia.
ttoz wrote:i was simply saying that i don't think you're a competitor and maybe if you were *your* negatives on THEIR stuff would be more valid.
im not a competitor to Vengeance, never have been, never will be. Not into that stuff in the least.

edit, not worth it, krim's a decent bloke
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheoM wrote:ok now you're a flat out liar, give me your paypal address and i will find the transaction and you will publicly apologise.

Saying what you said in public is pretty bad.. makes me look like a sponger.. as said i have never asked for anything but we used to chat sometimes on a friendly level and you did what you did from your own volition.

It was a limited camel audio bank and i f**king pad for it mate in GBP.

do not lie about me in public, an opinion is an opinion, no matter how nasty it might seem, but fact is fact.

and just so you know, when you gave me your banks, i dreaded it, i remember that so clearly, cause you asked me to go through the sounds and give you feedback, and i knew i wouldn't like them. I NEVER asked, NEVER wanted. thanks.
Never said you asked did i ?

Never released a commercial set for anything except dune and diva.

@TheoM

To be honest matey, anyone who has read your posts would probably come to the same conclusion as Kriminal. Your posts make you seem a bit spoiled, a bit moaney and the first person to start slagging off Devs as soon as something isnt to your liking. And Im being polite :hihi:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

well i have *many* friends here, so not "anyone".

why spoiled? i am not wealthy, FAR from it, live frugally and spend most of MY money on music as that's my passion.

again not necessary, none of this was.

My bad

:oops:
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheoM wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
TheoM wrote:ok now you're a flat out liar, give me your paypal address and i will find the transaction and you will publicly apologise.

Saying what you said in public is pretty bad.. makes me look like a sponger.. as said i have never asked for anything but we used to chat sometimes on a friendly level and you did what you did from your own volition.

It was a limited camel audio bank and i f**king pad for it mate in GBP.

do not lie about me in public, an opinion is an opinion, no matter how nasty it might seem, but fact is fact.

and just so you know, when you gave me your banks, i dreaded it, i remember that so clearly, cause you asked me to go through the sounds and give you feedback, and i knew i wouldn't like them. I NEVER asked, NEVER wanted. thanks.
Never said you asked did i ?

Never released a commercial set for anything except dune and diva.
that's why i am going to find the transaction in paypal, i have no idea what you did to fry your brian to that degree, that you can't remember, but i even have the bank, kriminal c5000,

i remember you started giving it away for free and i was cool with it even though i'd bought it.. mate, you'll lose the bet, my memory with this stuff is pretty infallible, and i am telling you if you can't remember than you have done something to damage your memory.. and i am not going to say anymore. (besides find the paypal transaction, which you probably just want me to rummage for for a kick anyway, as you probably well know i am telling the truth).
Good luck :tu:

Apologies to OP, maybe mods can split this guff.

Edit for redundancy
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I think you will find that was a sample pack, bass samples i think.

Oh and for anyone who cares, because of the OT, i am going to buy Dune which i do not own, and then buy the Op's bank when i have the $$. That's an 100% public promise from me.

But i have to be honest, i heard/watched the audio.. and they are dance sounds.. the usual fair, and i can't see the value here for 64 presets. I guess you wanted honest opinions about the SOUNDS in the topic. But my word is my word.

Sorry for being a douche in your topic with Kriminal. He gets my goat up cause he always slags vengeance and i am an avid customer who has always been treated there with ultimate respect. Always. (and of course he went totally OT first :lol: )
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kriminal wrote:I think you will find that was a sample pack, bass samples i think.
I think you'll find i don't care, i have given you money for sounds.. you said i never have. I would NEVER buy and HAVE never bought samples without presets attached. I have never worked with raw samples in my entire life. And since you had no shop, just paypal that address and let you know to send the stuff, i guess we will never 100% know. But i do.. it was c5000 presets. I am going to email camel now to see if they remember it.

Bye.

ps i don't think bots can get it from the pic, but would it be better if i deleted the email and reposted? Like chopped it out?. i absolutely do NOT want to cause you any email grief, and i still don't dislike you. You're kind of infectious. :hihi:

TheoM wrote:
Kriminal wrote:I think you will find that was a sample pack, bass samples i think.
I think you'll find i don't care, i have given you money for sounds.. you said i never have.

Bye.

ps i don't think bots can get it from the pic, but would it be better if i deleted the email and reposted? Like chopped it out?. i absolutely do NOT want to cause you any email grief, and i still don't dislike you. You're kind of infectious. :hihi:
You said you bought a soundbank, you didnt. (To be honest i had forgotten about the samples, long time ago)

Only one of the emails is current, but i couldnt give a f**k if you delete them. If i get spam i know where it came from. :wink:

TheoM wrote:
that's why i am going to find the transaction in paypal, i have no idea what you did to fry your brian to that degree, that you can't remember, but i even have the bank, kriminal c5000,

i remember you started giving it away for free and i was cool with it even though i'd bought it.. mate, you'll lose the bet, my memory with this stuff is pretty infallible, and i am telling you if you can't remember than you have done
I got many soundbanks for Cameleon 5000 too. The only one from Kriminal i know about is "Kriminology by Kriminal" which are 33 patches published for free at the official Camel audio user library.

A bank called "Kontours" is mentioned here.
http://www.kvraudio.com/news/camel_audi ... tours_3484

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

i'll delete them. Which is the current one, the D or K? if i delete the CURRENT, it is of no consequence that the non current is displayed.

If you want to now clutch at spanners on to what a soundbank is, that's your prerogative, and just the way you roll. Any way you can find to simply show you are in the right.

Just like you forgot about the bass sample back, you forgot about the c5000 sounds. Check the date. C5000 was in it's prime.

Ingonator wrote:
TheoM wrote:

i remember you started giving it away for free and i was cool with it even though i'd bought it.. mate, you'll lose the bet, my memory with this stuff is pretty infallible, and i am telling you if you can't remember than you have done
I got many soundbanks for Cameleon 5000 too. The only one from Kriminal i know about is "Kriminology by Kriminal" which are 33 patches published for free at the official Camel audio user library.

Ingo
absolutely after a very short period of time. there was an initial charge.. very short lived.. i was one of the douches who paid.

Even if i AM wrong (doubtful but i am human too and could be wrong, i wonder if krim can do that?), a bass sample set with presets is still what i categorize CLEARLY, as a soundbank. I won't even go into a debate about that. I'll simply ignore any post that challenges that as that's ridiculous. Raw samples on their own with not a single attached preset, could be sold as a set of samples. that's true.

Return to “Instruments”