Revolution of Sounds Vol.1 Synapse DUNE Soundset / OUT NOW

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok done.. had a little pp funds did not immediately realise you offered paypal.

Now as i said previously the massive bank demos really impress me and there are four banks. Have you considered doing a bundle?

:grin:

ps no hurry on bank delivery, need to get some sleep at 7am :lol:

TheoM wrote:have edited all the unnecessary offensive stuff..

on track to buy dune and the bank, just waiting for one thing.

cheers
Mods: how does this guy not get banned? I see other people getting banned for the tamest stuff, and it seems as though he can get away with just about any type of behavior and name-calling. I just don't get it. :?
Last edited by bailees7irish on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:
TheoM wrote:have edited all the unnecessary offensive stuff..

on track to buy dune and the bank, just waiting for one thing.

cheers
Mods: how does this guy not get banned? I see other people getting banned for the tamesr stuff, and it seems as though he can get aware with just about any type of behavior and name-calling. I just don't get it. :?
Huh? it was between me and kriminal ..

there was no name calling nor profanity of ANY kind .. it was just very OT.

so i apologised to the OP and removed my threads and bought his bank to support him.

At least i realised within minutes what i did was wrong and edited.. Me and kriminal always argue, it just wasn't the right place for it. I didn't leave the stuff up and continue. I STOPPED it in it's tracks.

See what YOU are doing now, is once the peace has been obtained, and the developer is OK with everything, is RE ignite the fire by quoting the past from DAYS ago.

Now i am starting to understand it.. I think YOU guys (as in people like you) love the drama and when it's all over, want it to start again so you can have your dig at me (or whomever it involves), or just your popcorn.

You realise what you just did, asking for me to get banned for something that has been amicably sorted out by all parties concerned, days ago ,is nothing but trolling right? surely you realise that. You realise that you have just TRASHED the OP's bank topic again, right? (Just like you trolled my ANA thread).

(Gotta love their efforts, instead of posting that i bought dune, and the bank, and am about to buy the 4 massive banks from this OP to support the dev when i can afford it, they quote something to re hash drama :lol: )

AND PLEASE DO NOT LIE, i do NOT call people names, i NEVER do that first. I only ever have, mildly, in response to being called one first. The mods obviously know this.. I do not attack PEOPLE or defame them, and on the ultra rare occasion it happens, i make good as i know it's not the way...

WOW that was fast delivery.. ok going to have a very quick browse before sleep and give you a quick assessment (honestly)

@bailees: Theo made things right, AFAICS. Theo, DROP IT. Really. Thanks.

Back to Dune.

OK.. no BS.. quick summary.. went through first 23 patches.. this is absolutely one of the finest dune banks around and one of the best EDM synth banks i ever heard. I have to go through another 41.

It's interesting cause your video demo didn't grab me, but, i knew from the very first bass, (so punchy), that it was going to be high quality. That first pad is absolutely delicious too btw.

So i will run through them slowly when i get up, but, i can already see when the developer says "he was not concerned about the quality of the bank"

:grin:

This is a promised NO BS quick review, and nothing to do with what happened earlier.. In fact, if it was average, i would have said so, or obviously, gone through it tomorrow and spent plenty of time before saying something like that.. but it's easy to see this programmer knows Dune. And yes, it is very dancy so far.. this bank is designed for current dance charts, clearly :)

I am jus so tired now.. but something always get my attention :lol:

Meffy wrote:@bailees: Theo made things right, AFAICS. Theo, DROP IT. Really. Thanks.

Back to Dune.
No problems, my apologies.

I should have just let it go and pointed you to it and left it at that. I'll learn some day, i promise.

:)

sorry again Meffy and especially OP.

Meffy any chance of a clean?

Thanks for the support !
We are really glad you like it.
Our main designer Seb was working on it for about 10 months and he droped there a lot of useful sounds.

There are only 64 patches but the quality compensates it ... i believe.

Return to “Instruments”