Anyone running with Terratec Komplexer?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote:I can install it fine, but when i try to run Komplexer, or my VST host scans for it, it gives me an error message that i have to reinstall it...
That sounds like a problem with your "VST host". Maybe you should mention which one it is... :wink:

It doesn't only not work with my VST host, which is VSTHost or Cubase, the standalone exe, which obviously uses savihost also gives out the same error message. So, the problem is not the host... it's a common message related to Komplexer anyway. Let me see if i can find it.

Edit: There you go: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5254716

Oh, and note the answer from "echopark" isn't valid here, as i typed in the key correctly.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5254716
Did you do it like Echopark said?
Edit: Oh, I see :?

One thing i could imagine is that maybe it has to do with permissions, as losan posted in that thread... gonna give that a try i think, just run the hosts or standalone as admin.

Is your VST folder in Program Files? Mine isn't.
Also, I am Admin on my PC.

Hm, i think i did a mistake and deleted the registry entry after i installed it the last time. I just tried again, created the registry entry, then installed it, and now it runs fine... now i just have the problem that my antivirus somehow wants a new registation key. Seems the registry entry does affect some programs after all. :? Anyway, the registry thing seems to work really. Thanks for your help also. :)

Since you got it installed, you don't need that registry entry anymore. (I'm not a 100% sure though)
Ideally you should keep your DAW pc offline of course ;)

Glad to hear it works now. :)

T-CM11 wrote:Since you got it installed, you don't need that registry entry anymore. (I'm not a 100% sure though)
Ideally you should keep your DAW pc offline of course ;)

Glad to hear it works now. :)
Ah, still some people trying their luck with Komplexer...

Just a note - above mention is wrong - don't delete the registry entry,
since Komplexer at start-up looks for it - otherwise you'll get the infamous "you have to re-install Komplexer, bla, bla..."

Cheers

Someone had to try it! :D Thanks for sharing that info :wink:

Yeah, unfortunately it's still needed when it's installed. And now AVG Antivirus reports a license error, because of the registry entry... don't ask me why it does that.

Well, problem solved by installing the, ahem, other version... installs and works flawlessly. Honestly put enough work in this stuff, and it just won't work.

A technical question: Is there a way to set the oscillator phase, or are they always free running? Would love to do those clicky sine wave sequences. :)

Need more Wavetables?
Here are 4300 Waves in over 150 Wavetables for Komplexer.
The Waves are of AKWF.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-801 ... T.zip.html

Thanks, i'll check them out when i got comfortable with it. :) You have an answer to my question above maybe?

chk071 wrote:Thanks, i'll check them out when i got comfortable with it. :) You have an answer to my question above maybe?
I think the oscillators always run free. I would just ask the programmer. :)

Ditch AVG.
MS Security Centre is fine.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Instruments”