Sound Character Of Diva

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TheoM wrote:They are sure right now they *really have* have finally nailed it, with the latest "release", hundreds of people saying it works.. so soon or a year away they will have melting gui? A W E S O M E ! :hihi:
There's a couple of really good cracks out there, but I'm not worried.

jancivil wrote:The journalist's thirty years vs mine, my vote will be for me. :shrug:
Yeah man, you go your own way.

By the way, here is a funny quote I saw here in the forum :

"Ich glaube an das Pferd. Das Automobil ist nur eine vorübergehende Erscheinung." - Kaiser Wilhelm II. (1859-1941)

Urs wrote:
TheoM wrote:They are sure right now they *really have* have finally nailed it, with the latest "release", hundreds of people saying it works.. so soon or a year away they will have melting gui? A W E S O M E ! :hihi:
Oh well that sucks.. does that mean the system is finally defeated? i was going to use that for my plugins when they come some day.

TheoM wrote:
Urs wrote:
Oh well that sucks.. does that mean the system is finally defeated? i was going to use that for my plugins when they come some day.
well nothing stops Urs from adding new ones into his updates...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Urs wrote:Hakey is snowed in too? :-o
Nope, not since Wednesday night. The road into the next dale was still impassable when I looked yesterday, but the main roads are clear. ;)

Lotuzia wrote:How could I express sarcastic comments about a guy I should thank.... blah, chimpanzee minky, blah
Haha, well at least I'm able to own up when I'm wrong.

You, on the other hand, are either omniscient, delusional or morally incapable of admitting your mistakes. Which is it? (I'm leaning towards a combination of the last two). :)

hakey wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:How could I express sarcastic comments about a guy I should thank.... blah, chimpanzee minky, blah
Haha, well at least I'm able to own up when I'm wrong.

You, on the other hand, are either omniscient, delusional or morally incapable of admitting your mistakes. Which is it? (I'm leaning towards a combination of the last two). :)
Yes, that's it : I'm morally incapable ! Delusional ! and omniscient ( Why either btw ? Didn't you master psychology as well while studying this JP8 that only exists only in your world ? )

And don't forget your other delicatessen : I also have no ears, I could not distinguish between a dead cow and an analog synthesizer, and I should change my job, expecially when beeing confronted to an analog Phoenix like the somptuous you :hihi:

Well, this is all me, your friend, Lotuzia. You know, Hakey , you're a bit mean with me, but I still like you :love: :love:
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Ingonator wrote:There are rarely any 1:1 comparison of Diva vs the real thing.

I just found this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Z__dJBmbo

Ingo
I'm not really sure what this video is supposed to "prove" other than showing us that emulating something, 101%, is a fools errand.

I think "capturing the spirit" is a better term (as others have alluded to) and I think thats more than fine.

The funny thing for me is that when I watched this video, for the first half I was thinking "Juno > Diva", and then the for the second half "Juno < Diva".

So in conclustion I can only state that there is no spoon.

Just get yourself a decent sound source and eq and color to taste.

8)

whyterabbyt wrote:
TheoM wrote:
Urs wrote:
well nothing stops Urs from adding new ones into his updates...
Right.. just thought of this.. he'll examine what's out there and make sure the new release coming with the arp and other features is uncrackable for at least a good couple years.. that's hilarious when i think about it cause all the kiddies will be going crazy cause they will WANT the version with the arp.. melting screens everywhere

:hihi:

You do realise some cracks are just 'real' sales with dodgy cards....no crack required, plugin works fine.

Just sayin...

Kriminal wrote:You do realise some cracks are just 'real' sales with dodgy cards....no crack required, plugin works fine.

Just sayin...
Dodgy cards? Nope, they are stolen from real people, either by skimming, fishing or physical violence. I hope that everyone who uses such a license takes a moment and thinks about what the victims go through.

Let's not be too wishful URS.. i mean the things i see at these places is that the users of such products really have no conscience.. it's quite frightening, and a topic for another time.

TheoM wrote:Let's not be too wishful URS.. i mean the things i see at these places is that the users of such products really have no conscience.. it's quite frightening, and a topic for another time.
Look, don't worry :)

Urs wrote:
Kriminal wrote:You do realise some cracks are just 'real' sales with dodgy cards....no crack required, plugin works fine.

Just sayin...
Dodgy cards? Nope, they are stolen from real people, either by skimming, fishing or physical violence. I hope that everyone who uses such a license takes a moment and thinks about what the victims go through.
By 'dodgy' thats exactly what i meant :wink:

GUI melts when a U-He synth/fx is cracked ? Neat copy protection system :hihi:
Urs, do you have a screenshot ?

Return to “Instruments”