24%
Fish (mandatory at KVR)
27%

Total votes: 97

RELATED
PRODUCTS

In response to this post...
Breeze wrote:
brok landers wrote:yes, but i have already uploaded the set here on kvr, so i would never get the real numbers... i was hoping there was a way on kvr for the uploader to see the download counts for each downloadable set... :?
Why not do a poll? "Have you downloaded Brok's 2013 Synth 1 bank?"

For a generous contributor, I'd forgive the self-serving poll... :)
I figured as Brok took the time to generously make and share this bank, then I could help him find out how many of us got it.

I did and it's great.

Thanks again Brok :)

i did, and it's fabulous. thanks brok, and everyone else who made patches for synth1.

Oh yeah! Great bank of sounds. A must have for synth1 fans, or anyone for that matter. Thanks again Brok!
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

I used the bank to convince my brother that Synth1 was worth his time. I think it did the job. Thanks Brok!
Anger is a sublimated desire for control.

Yep.. using it in studio one and trying to find a way to reliably wrap it as an AU..

the bank is good I could use every single preset there , every ONE, in a different track and have 128 new tracks LOL.

Bigtone just does my head in with his talent, how could he make synth 1 sound so good.. all this time i have said it was an average synth, it's obviously not at all, just needed the right preset programmer.

wow.

DL-ed, went through every single preset, which I don't always do with a patchbank. Great sounds, all of them. Thank you, BT.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

Yep it's amazing, EVERY single patch is fantastic. It's almost unbelievable!

Downloaded and it is incredible. Many, many thanks Brok.
The only suggestion I have is to color code the preset types. Blue for bass, yellow for pads, etc.

...a gentle bump... ;)

Can we donate for this? I know i'm saying it a third time, but 128 BIGTONE presets for FREE?

:)

so generous

i mean these must have taken him a good length of time

theo, thanks, but really, don't worry, no need to donate... just use the sounds and have fun with them, do something in honour to them and spread the word about how godlike i am, hahaaa [/gag]... that's enough "donation" for me... :)
and yes, it took a very long time... but only because i did only presets for it, when i was having some time... like, waiting for a long render, or a lengthy backup reinstall...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Yes or No would have been a sensible poll, but this is kvr...

yeah... but anyway, even though andywanders meant good (thanks andy), a poll wouldn't be sufficient anyway... i really only would wish to be able to track the downloads every now and then, to have realistic numbers...
and don't worry, i don't mind the fish option...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

i did say upload to patch arena.... :wink:

Actually it should also be part of the Synth1 Zen (Big Tick) archive...

Return to “Instruments”