CM Special 58: 150 plugins, list of plugs now posted

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cuauhtli wrote:Thanks. Now if only CM or Music Tech would include the latest Reaktor Player...
Have you got limited bandwidth to download? Otherwise you can get Reaktor Player from NI for free download ;)

...where's the list??

Debutante wrote:...where's the list??
page 4 of this thread

Numanoid wrote:
Cuauhtli wrote:Thanks. Now if only CM or Music Tech would include the latest Reaktor Player...
Have you got limited bandwidth to download? Otherwise you can get Reaktor Player from NI for free download ;)
Extremely limited (still using dial-up). I was thinking about getting a cheap laptop just so I could download stuff...
What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson

A big thanks for helping me rediscover the Luxonix LFX-1310 multi-FX unit.

It's unbelievable that it can be free, but I don't complain :D

[offtop]
guys have you tried to google "zinio subscription giveaway"? there are plenty of blogs that offer it right now. i was not sure if it's some kind of scam of not, but now i have a subscription to Total Guitar (13 issues) for free. :shock: :party:
[/offtop]

Lee CM wrote:
bharris22 wrote:I agree. I have spent more money on plugins than I care to admit, but have toyed with the idea of writing some songs/producing tracks with just CM plugins to see how they come out. My guess is that someone with enough knowledge (not me, unfortunately) can come up with close to a professional result just using the CM plugins.
In Computer Music 185's Plugins Reloaded feature, we make a complete track using only CM Plugins ;)
Hey Lee, I had a small issue with the IIEQ plugin.. It created a validation crash in Logic Pro 9... Any work around this? Thanks! :)

(Sorry for bringing this up in this post but I did not get a reply when I posted the issue..)

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Bumped

Hey first post :)

I purchased this over the weekend via the Ipad News Stand but the download links don't work they return 404 errors. I also started a trial for the regular mag and those links goto a blank white page. I've tried on Ipad and PC/IMac using Chrome/IE/Safari.

Anyone else having problems? I sent them a message on Facebook but I've not had a response. I would like to know if it's a problem my side or their server.

Thanks

i bought through Zinio and also get just error 404

My question is for Numanoid but if any one has the answer, please feel free to chime in. Which issue contains the list you provided? From what I have read, that list is right up my alley. I have a CM Vault membership.

blackplague wrote:My question is for Numanoid but if any one has the answer, please feel free to chime in. Which issue contains the list you provided? From what I have read, that list is right up my alley. I have a CM Vault membership.
It's the CM Special #58

Inside the mag there is info to a link where a zip file containing the plugins can be downloaded.

But as I remember somebody recently said the link had stopped working. Dunno if CM took it down, or if it is still working?

Return to “Instruments”