CM Special 58: 150 plugins, list of plugs now posted

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

paterpeter wrote:Left: Zinio - Right: www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk

:?::?::?:
The digital edition content is available as a direct download, so our own CM Plugins are excluded from the package, hence the lower plugin count. We weren't able to get this issue's content on the Vault, unfortunately.

Ah, so that means if I have the latest edition of CM in the vault (which I have), I'm not missing out on anything if I get the digital version of this special?

paterpeter wrote:Ah, so that means if I have the latest edition of CM in the vault (which I have), I'm not missing out on anything if I get the digital version of this special?
Yes, that's correct!

Great, thanks for the info!

paterpeter wrote:Ah, so that means if I have the latest edition of CM in the vault (which I have), I'm not missing out on anything if I get the digital version of this special?
Cool :tu:

I have now ordered the new CM special in Zinio.

So did I, looking forward to it.

I just got this with my Zinio bucks. Good deal, though, maybe I was reading it wrong, but it looked like the CM Music App Special was the latest edition. The 124 Plugin edition was listed as a back issue.

Or, now that I think about it, the Music App edition was probably the CURRENT edition if the publication date of the plugin issue was in the future.

Either way, I do like the digital editions. My paper subscription has been, for reasons unknown, unreliable. When the current sub runs out, I'll be switching for sure.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

If all of the plugins are the same as those that are listed here on KVR what is the big deal the guy from CM says they are not including the CM versions so everything is a free plugin that you can find out about online anyway?

Still need a thread and list the cm and beat plugs by issue and this would be sticky worthy for sure.

yessongs wrote:If all of the plugins are the same as those that are listed here on KVR what is the big deal the guy from CM says they are not including the CM versions so everything is a free plugin that you can find out about online anyway?
Yeah, maybe, but you gotta take into account that the magazine caters for those new to the music production game, so being able to pick up all plugins in one place along with a magazine carrying instructions for how to utilize them, should provide good help for them.

edit: ignore, irrelevant.

Oooh yeah...

Some too big to host? Licensing issues? Maybe some are simply regularly available freebies that you can get from the devs website anyway, no point CM hosting them..?

I seemed to have misplaced my voucher code for the Zinio promo from earlier this year. Anyone have an idea where I can find it? :help:

N/M, found it. Thanks OP! :)

Pretty pissed off. Didn't realise PayPal didn't count for that $5 special because I didn't read the "fine print".
:x
And where is the link to the plugins? I can't find it.

EDIT: Download links at the back of the magazine

Still confused by this - are these links just going to free plugins that are already available?
esoundz: barreltone

Let's say it like this: they didn't programm 124 new plugins and give them away for free.
Finally!

Well, there are lots of possibilities between "everything is already available for free" and "everything is newly programmed just for you." But I get the picture.
esoundz: barreltone

Return to “Instruments”