CM Special 58: 150 plugins, list of plugs now posted

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tico-tico wrote:Guys, what is Torpedo PI CM Edition? Never heard about it.

Edit: is BIGBox == free redwirez Marshall 1960A ?
Torpedo = a power amp / speaker / mic simulator from www.two-notes.com and the cab and mic differ from the standard free edition.

BIGBox is a collection of impulse responses from redwirez. cm puts them in Le Pou's LeCab for its walkthrough.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:Torpedo = a power amp / speaker / mic simulator from www.two-notes.com and the cab and mic differ from the standard free edition.
Thanks DarkStar!

I'm using the free edition quite often, now I should check out CM version.

Does that issue contain good plugins that aren't freeware?

I think that they are all free (or free versions of paid-for plug-ins).
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

There is one commercial additive synth called Adder from ConcreteFX.
It is full version in the download file.

Info

Have a nice day :)

DarkStar wrote:I think that they are all free (or free versions of paid-for plug-ins).
Adder as mentioned is not freeware.

And also Synapse Plucked String 4 included is "payware". That plugin is included with Orion DAW, can't get it separately.

tico-tico wrote:Guys, what is Torpedo PI CM Edition? Never heard about it.
According to the mag, this plugin is exclusive to this issue.
Like the free version but Two Notes have jazzed up the CM edition with some nice changes: a 2x12 cab instead of the usual 4x12, a ribbon mic instead of a virtual '57

Thanks for info, Numanoid.
Can't wait to try but still no reply from Zinio.

BTW does anyone figured out how to print from Zinio app or convert to pdf? I bought 4 issues of Total Guitar using my coupon (99c each), and now I want to print tabs from the magazines because this Zinio thing is very inconvenient.

tico-tico wrote:BTW does anyone figured out how to print from Zinio app or convert to pdf? I bought 4 issues of Total Guitar using my coupon (99c each), and now I want to print tabs from the magazines because this Zinio thing is very inconvenient.
I've been looking for a year how to print/convert to pdf and I didn't find anything. I wonder how some pirate groups release these pdfs...

Some mags on Zinio allow you to print single page with watermark. Or you can do screen capture of the tabs and paste it in Paintbrush for print.

If someone know a way to convert Zinio to pdf please let us now. I have no need for print but the Zinio reader is really slow.

tico-tico wrote:Thanks for info, Numanoid.
Can't wait to try but still no reply from Zinio.

BTW does anyone figured out how to print from Zinio app or convert to pdf? I bought 4 issues of Total Guitar using my coupon (99c each), and now I want to print tabs from the magazines because this Zinio thing is very inconvenient.
Printscreen, paste to paint, print?

IrionDaRonin wrote:There is one commercial additive synth called Adder from ConcreteFX.
It is full version in the download file.
I really like Adder, even though it is 10 years old, I think it is useable still.

It ships with a big preset library, 170 patches or so, and these really show what the synth is capable of, not fat or analogue, but hardhitting harsh and digital, a fine little weapon for industrialists or IDM'ers :tu:

I have the digital version. Is there anyway I could track down Adder or Plucked String?

Asuyuka wrote:I have the digital version. Is there anyway I could track down Adder or Plucked String?
Link to download of plugins is found in the digital edition ;)

Numanoid wrote:
Asuyuka wrote:I have the digital version. Is there anyway I could track down Adder or Plucked String?
Link to download of plugins is found in the digital edition ;)
Oh. Durp. I need more caffeine during the day. :) Thanks.

Tale wrote:
Cuauhtli wrote:Anyone know if Amplitube Custom is included in the disc, or just the download link? Might be worth picking up at the newsstand just for that...(still using dial-up).
There is a 300 MB installer in the Amplitube folder, so I guess it is included on the disc.

Thanks. Now if only CM or Music Tech would include the latest Reaktor Player...
What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson

Return to “Instruments”