Taste of Camel, sampler for Alchemy, get it free or $15

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Taste of Camel is a tasty appetizer of presets chosen from Alchemy's full menu of libraries. Consisting of five presets carefully chosen from each of 24 libraries, this comprehensive 120-preset collection covers genres as diverse as Electronica and Ambient to Pop and Dubstep. All are fully tagged for the new preset browser in Alchemy Player v1.5, which is included for free.

The collection features 1GB of samples and multi-sampled SFZ instruments including synths, guitars, basses, sound effects, drum kits and loops.

Taste of Camel costs just $15 / €12 / £10 which includes the same value in Camel Credits to spend on future purchases. Or alternatively, purchase any Camel Audio product from our website and get Taste Of Camel at no extra cost.

Check it out

Edit.
Last edited by Numanoid on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am a bit confused. Is this for new purchasers only? I, like many if not most, have had Taste of Camel from the time 1.5 came out....

rsp
sound sculptist

Thanks for pointing that out :oops: I've let our web developer know, it should be fixed soon.

Also thanks for posting the offer - we hope people find it useful, it's a great collection of sounds (IMO!). Here's the promo video created specially for Taste of Camel, filmed and edited by biomechanoid. Starring various Camels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAKNxbi2yE4

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

zvenx wrote:I am a bit confused. Is this for new purchasers only? I, like many if not most, have had Taste of Camel from the time 1.5 came out....
Taste of Camel is free if you have purchased something from us in the past (Alchemy, or a sound library for Alchemy Player).

We are offering Taste of Camel for $15.00 to new customers, who will receive $15.00 in Camel Credits to be used against a future purchase, or for free if purchased at the same time as another sound library now.

Peace,
Andy.

i thought this was going to be about findus lasagne.

zvenx wrote:I am a bit confused. Is this for new purchasers only? I, like many if not most, have had Taste of Camel from the time 1.5 came out....

rsp
(I see Andy beat me to it - thanks Andy :) ) Taste of Camel has indeed been available to Alchemy owners for a while now. However, its now also available for free to anyone who's bought any other desktop products from us previously (eg. sound libraries, CamelSpace, CamelPhat) as thank you. Its also available to purchase for those who haven't bought anything from us. And we've also just put out a major update for Alchemy Player v1.55 which has a bunch of new features and continues to be free for everyone.

Ben
Last edited by Ben [Camel Audio] on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote:i thought this was going to be about findus lasagne.
:D :D

thanks for the clarification Andy and Ben.
rsp
sound sculptist

Quit horsing around!

ZenPunkHippy wrote:
Quit horsing around!
lmao.... OUCH!!!!!!

rsp

:lol:

Numanoid wrote:By the way, there is a very good offer going on at the mo' at the Camel site.

Select "Sounds" on the main menu and then click genre -> Ambient ( 18 )

Scroll to the bottom of the page, and you can put the following in your basket

"Buy all 2 Ambient Sound Libraries for $15 (save $931)"

That's a nice little saving right there!

Unfortunately when I try to check out, I get a paypal error. I guess it was too good an offer to be true :D
When I scroll down to the bottom, the offer reads: "Buy all 18 Ambient Sound Libraries for $749 (save $182)". Must have been an error they fixed.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

DocAtlas wrote:When I scroll down to the bottom, the offer reads: "Buy all 18 Ambient Sound Libraries for $749 (save $182)". Must have been an error they fixed.
That's because the bug has now been fixed. Sorry for the confusion!

Peace,
Andy.

DocAtlas wrote:When I scroll down to the bottom, the offer reads: "Buy all 18 Ambient Sound Libraries for $749 (save $182)". Must have been an error they fixed.
Yes, I get the same now, they've fixed it.

Return to “Soundware”